ᴄʀᴏss ʏᴏᴜʀ Fɪɴɢᴇʀs, ɪ'ᴍᴀ ɴEEᴅ ɪᴛ

Y/N POV

We went to a bar and got our tables settled in. The drinks came in later but I was still pretty bored. Rocket and Drax were already drunk from a couple of shots. Ready to die of boredom I notice a guy who looks like a rich snob caught my eye. He had nice shiny rings on his finger that I could sell or maybe keep a few. So I left the table and went straight to the guy's table.

"Hey cutie mind if I join" Trying to sound flirtatious as I sit down. The guy smiled nodding his head, greenish skin, long white hair that goes to his shoulders, and eye that like the color of dirt. He ordered a couple of drink and we started chatting. His name was Onyx and of course, he's a wealthy guy who owns a bunch stores. Honestly, he's a jerk because just then he was mistreating one of the waitresses.  After 5-6 drinks he was a super drunk slurring word and being flirty. He kept touching my ear but I have to contain myself to slap his arm and bite it off. I pray to god in my head that he won't do anything else creepy.

"YOoOuUUu KnoWww I'mMm SOooOOoo RrrIiiiChhH ThhHaTTttt I CaNN BuYyyYY ANyThInG I WAaAnNT," Onyx says as he continuing to sip more of his drinks. It was a good opportunity to grab his rings. I slowly grab his ring while talking to him replying " Wow owning a bunch of stores is such hard work I how do you do it while being all hansome~"

If you say handsome, good looking, and hot they will eat up that stuff and believe anything you say after that. I got the rings off his finger and took a couple of sips of my drinks standing up a ready run.

"I have to go now but it was nice to talk to you, CUtie~" Walking out the door I hear Onyx yelling but not it a happy way.

"YyYYyOOuuuU BbBiIiTtCccHHhh GIve BacKKk MyYyy RiiInGggs!" Onyx hollered out. This was my queue to run back without getting in more trouble.

No one's POV

The Guardians were having a good time until they heard a guy hollering to someone about a ring. They look at the direction where he was yelling at. Turns out Y/N was the person who stole his rings. He looks pretty mad but Y/N had they idea to flip him off sticking her tongue which pissed him off even more.  She started running off and the guy started calling his bodyguard telling them to get Y/N.

"This was not supposed how I imagine," Quill said thinking how it should've happened.

                    "Should we help her?" Mantis asks in confusion to lend a hand or let Y/N be in her mess.

       "Yes, that is what friends are for," Thor says getting up ready help Y/N. Nebula beg to differ but she had no choice. They all went outside following the bodyguards. One of the bodyguards found her running down the food market. We took a shortcut down and able to catch up with Y/N.

"Y/N what is the meaning of stealing a ring" Peter yelled.

"It was shiny and look like it could be worth a lot of units" Y/N replied.

  "But did you have to make a scene," Nebula crossly said.

"She said it could be worth a lot of units" defended Rocket because anything worth a lot of units he will agree with anything.

"Just give me a second will you, "Y/N says. Y/N grabbed a giant gun and stopped running turned around shooting a couple of bright electric balls at the bodyguards. Hitting each one without missing they were knocked down unconscious.

"This bullet inside this gun will go intact in the body the electricity goes inside the brain and erased their memory from today," Y/N says putting back in her bag."So there's no point of me getting captured by that jackass. The Guardians stood there looking at each other in a blank expression.

"What about the guy in the bar," Nebula asked.

"He's so drunk he won't even remember what happen." Y/N said.

"So you didn't need our help," Mantis says in confusion again.

"No, I was fine I was just having fun, "Y/N says.

Y/N POV

We went back to the ship and Quill called up a meeting. Turns outs if I do one more time one of the Guardians will have to watch me. Shit. I couldn't let one stalk me and find out I'm working for someone. So I mumbled okay.  We took off and Thor put the location where he was heading for his next quest. We arrived and said goodbye to Thor. I never talk to the Thor guy that much but he's not bad for a god. We left Xandar and headed somewhere.

Later, we were in the middle space put on autopilot because #1 you can't steer the ship while you're still drunks so everyone went off to bed.  Except for me, I grab random materials I could find and started putting it together to make a bomb. Transforming into a raccoon form because small nimble fingers

"Shouldn't you go to sleep? "Rocket ask still drunk reeking of alcohol.  He sits down next to me making me scrunch my nose from the alcohol smell.

"Nah, I haven't slept for at least 2 days," I say. He notices I'm making a bomb so he joins in.   Half an hour passed we chatted enjoying the moment until he asks "Why'd you leave me Y/N?"

I stop building and looked at him replying "Your really drunk right now. I don't think you're going to remember any of this."

"No, I'm not drunk at all. You're just blurry." Rocket still insisting. I gave a soft chuckle and pat his head which he didn't hesitate to give in. He kept asking and kept dodging eventually he gave up a slept on top of my tiny shoulder. Somehow looking at him sleeping made me tired so I yawn snooze off to dreamland.