Prologue and chapter 1

Welcome and enjoy! Authors note at the end :)

Part 1 intro:

So I decided to give You's a little back ground Information just so you kind of get a idea on what's going on. The prologues a little boring but it has a point! Wait for the next chapter! so here it goes

---

Prolouge

Dance. Its one thing that I've always had its something that can't leave that can't fly away it brings me the slightest joy in my life, and in my life iv seen a lot of things and I haven't always been compliant about how my life has played out. Let's just say I had a hard child hood. My dad was an alcoholic, go figure and my mum didn't really know what to do about it or how to raise me without my father.
They fell in love when they we're only 15 and a few years later I was born when I was about 3 is when my father started drinking. He was a young parent and didn't really know how to handle a baby at the time. My parents relationship just wasent holding up. In an act to save there dwindling relationship my mum decided to have another child. In my eyes its one of the worst things you can do to have a child to save your failing relationship and bring a new baby into that kind of drama is just stupidity, but after that my sister came along.

We grew up together in Australia. For my sister and my sake my parents stayed together and tyred to make it work. They fought all the time. They were loud and broke stuff all the time they were constantly at each others throats, they despised one another but didn't know how to live without eachother. They were the others down fall and at the same time the person that they couldn't live without.

When I was 8 my last sister was born. She was so aborable and sweet and innocent. It seems like it was her that brought our family together. Me and my sister were both old enough now to watch her grow up. My dad actually tryed to get better and my mom believed he could.

Me and my sisters were always close growing up. Me and my first sister Chloe danced together all the time. We were always together and always supportive of each other. Especially when my parents would fight we would always stick together. We knew it would be okay if we had each other. Being the big sister I always felt like it was my responsibility to watch out for my sisters and protect them.

One day when me and my sister were walking home from school something happened.

"Gracey look what I made!" Elle had a big smile on her face that day as she held up her art work for me to see. It was a drawing of me Elle and Chloe. We were all standing under a raindow on top of the rainbow was a dark and gloomy sky. But the rainbow provided the three of us shelter and we were all okay.
"Wow its so pretty elle." She made me art all the time and I liked it but it was an everyday thing so I didn't take it as a big deal.
"Its for you gracy!" She yelled as I handed it back to her. Smiling taking the paper I folded the paper up and put it into my pocket.
"Grace can i stay after school for art club? Please!"
Chloe asked me with a puppy dog face. It was my responsibility to bring them both home after school. Noding my head I allowed her to stay. Over joyed she kissed me on the cheek and ran towards the art room agreeing that I would pick her after she was done.

Elle and I left without Chloe. Walking our usually way home me and Elle walked along she skipped happily and keept kicking rocks with her feet as we went.

Suddenly Everything changed from our peaceful walk and turned into a disaster. My life was about to change forever. I heard a loud car engine coming down the road suddenly then screeching from behind me before I got the chance to react or do anything at all the Car came straight for us. The driver tryed to swerve out of the way but they were going to fast, it all happened so fast I couldn't stop it I couldn't push Elle out of the way, I couldn't even save myself. The car hit me and Elle.