sleep deprivation

Authors note at the end :)

Grace's POV

****

Classes week. Every other week here at my new school the scheduled changes from dance to school work considering that we are all still in hight school we are required to learn still. Which is stupid in my opinion.

Walking into the cafeteria with an half hour to spare I sit down at my table and sip on my coffee trying to wake my self up. Iv always hated early morning school days. It sit by myself and sip on my coffee quietly and peacefully.

"Hey!" Clara says as she slides in the seat next to me.

"Hey what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing just preparing for the dreadful week to come." She says and dramatically slams her head on the table catching her head in her hands making sure not to actually hurt herself.

Her blue eyes look tired and her hair is down. I can see even more of the blue in it today and it  complements her eyes extreamly well.

"Any thing new?" She asks. I debate for a second on if I should tell her what's been going on or if I should just dismiss the subject.

"Come on spill Grace, I haven't had any excitement latley."

I end up telling clara everything. Well not everything. I tell her About Harry and Zayn and even about mike. About why I'm here and what I'm doing well not exactly I just tell her im here for family reasons. I watch as her facial expressions change from normal to happy to sad to just plain terrified. As I speak she listens and nods paying close attention. It's nice to just let it out sometimes and its good to know she doesn't mind listening and she's not quick to judge me in any way.

Threw out our conversation I notice some brunette keep looking over at me. I feel like asking her to keep her nose out of my business but I just ignor her. I continue to talk to clara until I notice her eyes drift.

Looking up a certain  head of now familiar brown hair catches my attention she stands only 6 yards away from us just looking at us as if debating if she should talk to us or not. She makes eye contact with me and steps foward.

"Can I help you." I ask in a monotone voice.

"Yes actually." She says with a smile sliding into a seat across from me.

"Look I don't know who you are and I don't want you to take this the wrong way but I will give you one warning. Stay away from Harry."

I frow my brows in confusion. Is this chick absolutely crazy? I know Clara shares my opinion when she looks at me completly confused.

"What?" I laugh straight in her face. She gives me a disgusted look and stands up from her seat.

"I know what people like you do, and I know how Harry is" She says sizing me. I follow suit and stand up as well. "I heard everything you said."

"Okay Please tell me what I do I'd love to know." I say taking a step closer to her.

"Your a boy friend stealer."  She says and I imidiatley start chocking on the air.

Clara stand up as well now.

"Wow wow wow slow down." She says holding her hands out.

"No I heard what Blondie here said. And for your informarion Harry is mine. You hear that mine. if you think for a second that I will let you get in my way your wrong." She crosses her arms.