old friends

Soo its non edited but I'll go over it later so ignore all small editing mistakes! Note at the end enjoy?

Within the next few days I familiarize my self with the campus and iv been training everyday after school. Alone. Just the way I like it and honestly its relieving.

That night with harry I thought I had relised something I really did, only I didn't. Who was I to be happy? I had no right. My actions on that day and everything protaining to it was my fault. I can't just let people tell me lies when I know the truth. Hell to tell the truth I cried my eyes out after Harry dropped me off that night because part of Me actually felt okay of a moment in time. I was okay. Except after that one second of being okay I just felt so guilty. I felt so terribly guilt for allowing myself to be happy.

There's a large list of things I could have done to save her but I didn't. I came here for one reason, to finish my list not to have some sort of Epiphany and suddenly turn my life around. Its just not something I could do. Besides its far to late for me. My fate had been decided. Hell it was basicly set in stone after Elle's accident. I can't just let people manipulate my mind like that, and I won't.

***
Graces POV

Putting on my boots and black and purple hoodie I grab my dance bag and head towards the door. Checking the time on my phone it reads 8:00. I talked to my sister on the phone and we decided that she would pick me up from dance tonight.

I wasn't to excited to be getting in the Car with her because she had just got her lisence not even a month ago now, but my dad still isn't used to the fact that I'm back and can't be bothered to remember to pick me up yet. I haven't seen him since I first got here but I can't blame him for how he's acting he's just not used to me being around or at the least me being some sort of a stable person who goes to school he's never really seen me like this and I could understand if he's in some sort of shock. As for my sister we had yet to see each other and I was for one excited to see her. After I lost it once Elle died we weren't really the same towards each other. She tried to help me, as a good sister should but I was beyond her help, but I hadn't been there for her which makes it even wrse. We needed each other then and she was there for me but I can't say the same for myself. Yet another thing I hold against myself. I can't help bit feel like she should hold it against me. Only she doesn't seem to and thats okay with me.

Sitting down on my usual bench I wait silently for her. We agreed to meet at 8:30 so I had sometime to spare a half hour to be exact. Pulling out my phone I decide to catch up on some reading its not something thatbalotnof people know I do but I find it relaxing to just to read sometimes and let your mind wounder. I ignore my souroundings blocking out the few teachers and students who pass by to leave for the night hurrying as if they're actually in a rush to get back to there pathetic lifes. Ignoring that I wrap myself in the words of Edgar Allen poe and his haunting words of death and love. He's always been one of my favorite author's I feel like he knows real pain and he talks about real stuff not fake love story junk and I like that about him. I continute reading.

Half way threw my first chapter I start to hear a pair of footsteps that seem to be growing closer to me. Until i hear them right next to me. I mentally acknowledge that there's someone next to me but Not caring to look up at who ever it is I cheek the time, 8:20. Chloe should be here soon.

I go back to my reading trying to pass the time as quickly as possible. I hear someone clear there throat clearly trying to get my attention. Holding up one fingure up in the air to who ever is around I finish my page. The person before me shifts and the light from the street lamps are blocked from me. Internally groaning that I'm being inturupted and I change my attention unwillingly to the figure above me.