disgrace

The rest of my week goes by pretty fast. I'm still getting accustomed to my new surroundings and atmosphere, not yet to mention the time zones. Harry comes into contemporary class just about everyday and becomes a 'distraction' to me and everyone else. But besides him iv made some friends in my comtemparary class one of them being Victoria who Iv actually made plans with tonight.

I continue to scrunch my hair and apply faint brown eye shadow and some make-up. Trashy I know but I'm not one to be alone on a Saturday night.

I furnished my whole apartment with help from my dad who offered to help me pay for it and for my rent until I get a job. He's on his feet now and provides for him and Chloe quite well and I'm glad. He offered for me to come and live with them but I really don't think I could handle that I need my own space. Not to mention I'm not completely stable a the time and I don't want them freaking out.

I hear a car honk from out side my window and I forrow my brows in confusion and avert my attention to the clock

8:30

Uhm there not supposed to be here at all. And not until 9 at least. I get up from my vanity and peer out of my bedroom curtains. I see a car parked in my drive way and next to the car is a tall shawdow figure standing against the car cigarette in hand and they seem familiar too familiar. The figure is large, to large to be victoria. Grabbing my purse I run outside to see who the heck is at my house.

"Ah miss grace there you are."

Next to the car just as I expected is harry. He's leaned against his car as he flicks the end of his cigarette letting the ash fall to the ground.

"What are you doing at my house you creep." He smirks at my comment and takes another drag.

"And that's disgusting you know how bad that is for you?" I retort. He disrupts me all week in class and now that I have some plans he shows up all randomly. What's his problem. Why is he even here?

He turns his head to me and the moon light hits his face. He pulls the cigarette from his pink lips slowly and exhales looking at me with his green eyes that some how seem to sparkel. He looks amazing to say the least right now even if he's only wearing black jeans and a black coat.

"Its relaxes me," he's says non shalontly. I don't respond and he continues.

"And when around you I will need all the relaxation I can get."

I roll my eyes.

"You are the one who showed up here so don't even start. What are you doing here anyway?" I ask ignoring his question.

"Were going to a party babe get in." He holds out his ciggaret to me and i shake my head, he throws his cigarette onto the ground.

"Number one don't call me babe. Number two what makes you think I don't have plans which I do, and three don't talk to me like that who do you think you are." I correct him quite harshly.

"Oh I'm sure your very in demand miss grace." He gives off a small chuckle.

"But I'm almost positive that my plans are much more... Better." He says and shrugs a bit. He opens the passenger door and then swiftly walks to his side.

"I'm not just going to get into the car with you" I snap.

"You did the other day when you needed a ride I didn't see any objections there." He retorts

"Now stop being stuborn were going to a party and it's supposivly the best of the year. You'll have fun I promise."

I must say his offer is intriguing and i really don't want to play cards with my new overly preppy friend.