Chapter 1

Hey guys I'm making a new Vughead/Jeronica story I hope you like it because my brain is dead at this point😂

Third Person POV
Betty and Jughead we're walking down the school hallway as the school king and queen they are. Mean while Veronica Cheryl and Archie just stood there watching them wishing they were them, Cheryl was the School leader until Betty stole her crown after Betty started dating the most popular guy in school aka Jughead Jones. Veronica has had a crush on him since forever! Well she's not the only one like every girl in school has a crush on him and Betty was his queen. Jughead didn't care about anyone except Betty but he never actually opened his eyes to what Betty actually was.

Betty was the most meanest person in school she was meaner then Cheryl (season 1 cheryl) and everyone hated her except Jughead it was really annoying. Betty came to riverdale after freshman year and things were different back then, Before Betty came Cheryl was the leader of the school and listen up Jughead and Veronica were Best friends ever since they were 1 yeah 1 years old they were friends for so long, best friends until Betty came along and just took Jughead! Jughead used to be the nicest guy in riverdale besides Fred Andrews (rip luke😭). He was the only one that could understand Veronica. And now he's the meanest and most selfish guy ever but Veronica never realised that because he was nice to her they were like brother and sister, but they never talked much anymore.

*present time*
Veronica waved at Jughead as he walked down the hallway with Betty, his smile turned into a frown he usually waved back and smiled but he just ignored her this time.
"Ugh what a douche (can't spell)!" Cheryl yelled.
"It's ok maybe he's not in the mood" says Veronica hoping so.
"He's never in the mood for any girl except Betty!" Archie says smirking at Veronica.
Archie has had a crush on Veronica ever since first grade it was cute.
"Your right Arch for once" Cheryl said chuckling.
Veronica chuckled as well.
"So what class are we skipping today?"Archie Asked.
(They skip class every Tuesday)
"Well a class we don't have together sooooooo....
"English!"they all yelled.
They laughed for 10mins until the bell rung
"Let's go! To class" Archie said putting his arm over Veronica
Veronica grabbed his hand and put it on her shoulder while Cheryl just laughed at the Red head and Raven haired girl as they walked off to class.
At lunch cause lunch is the best class
They walked over to there usual spot with and Archies arm around Veronica like always and Cheryl next to them laughing. But instead of sitting down they just stood there with a frown on there faces
"Hobo, Ponytail! Get off our table and get your own!" Cheryl said angrily.
"Make me!" Betty said.
"I'll beat your ass Cooper!" Veronica yelled.
The reason they were so protective about a table was because that's were they made most of there memories sounds weird well not to them.
"It's just a table calm down Ronnie" Jughead said standing up.
"It's our table Jug" Veronica said quietly with a tear running down her cheek he hadn't called her Ronnie in forever.
"Shutup we don't care isn't that right Juggie!"Betty asked.
"Yeah you guys are just spoilt brats"a random girl said.
At this point Veronica was having a break down with tears streaming down her face.
"Betty lets just get away from these assholes" Jughead said getting up.
"Jughead I'll beat you up you hurt Ronnie!" Archie said being that overprotective best friend.
Jughead just mouthed the words 'I don't care' and 'sorry' then walked away before Betty could notice.
The three just sat down and moved on with there lunch, what a crazy group.

Moving to English heheheheh
"Hey Ronnie! Bomshell" Arch said.
"Hey Arch" they both said
Arch put his arm around Veronica once again and Veronica held his hand, it was there routine now.
"So were are we going to skip class?" Veronica said while resting her head on Archie.
Archie just smiled.
"Well we can got to the closet in the gym room?" Archie said not thinking at all.
"Are you dumb Arch gym class is on!"Cheryl whisper yelled.
Then they heard someone coming they were sure it was Betty and Jughead because they heard Betty's heals on the floor and Jugheads shoes.
759 words