Chapter 5

PART 2 YAY!!!😂
Veronica's POV
Cheryl opened the door to everyone standing behind her she had a smirk on her face while everyone's jaw dropped. Jugheads beanie was on the floor and he had lipstick all over his face and his hair was a big mess mean while my hair was a total mess and my lipstick was smuggled and my dress was unzipped a bit.
"Omg Hobo and total Queen we're making out!" Fangs Yelled.
Anyone that wasn't at the closet was here now thanks Fangs.
"I-I have to go" I said as I ran out the closet.
"Veronica wait!" Jughead yelled.
I couldn't tell if he followed me or not but I just kept running in heels (she is total queen) I couldn't feel my feet by the time I got to pops the bell rang to the pops diner and I ran down stairs and sat down on the stage. Jughead must've followed me because he came down the stairs looking hot af I was blushing so hard, He was to I think.
"ronnie" Jughead said in a soft tone sitting next to me.
"im sorry" he said patting her back.
"Why are you sorry? I'm the one who- he kissed me I kissed back
"w-we shouldn't do this"
"we definitely shouldn't do this" he leaned in kissing me softly on the lips I kissed him back of course the basics. He picked me up and went into the spare room with a bed. He put my up agains the was and unzipped my dress I took his beanie off revealing his raven hair his soft amazing hair🥵(😂) I ran my fingers through his hair and he laughed a bit while I was playing with his hair. He put one hand on my thigh and the other on my waist holding me up.

I woke up with Jughead cuddling into my neck I felt safe and happy for once, I felt home. Thank god it was Saturday I didn't drink much last night but Jughead did surprisingly. I realised he would have the biggest head ache ever so I went to go get him some painkiller I slowly got off the bed and got my clothes on and kissed Jughead on his forehead. I walked up the stairs and said good morning to pop and walked outside to see Betty and Archie holding hands happily walking down the street. Ew, how could a archie do that to me I took a photo and sent it to Cheryl.
Veronica and Cheryl's chat
C- wow archie how rude.
V-I know right.
C-I'll best his ass with my crown.
V-😂
C-no joke I will
V-oh ok😂
C- ronnie I have to go ttyl❤️💝 love you hun stay strong💪
V- Love you to Cher❤️
Chat has ended
Ugh I swear if that bitch PeTtY talks to me I'll punch her in the nose.
"Hey Slut" shit here we go again and what kind of insult was that.
"What do you want Petty"
"I just want to talk to you in private so Archie can you go away for a second please" Betty said.
At that moment I took my phone out and recorded without her knowing.
"Listen up you boyfriend stealer I'm getting Jughead back if he cant be mine he can't be your got it I only got with Archie to make Jughead jealous"Betty whispered. She's so dumb she just told me her whole plan.
"Ok then"I walked away flicking my hair into her face.
What a dumb bitch. I finally got to the store and well got the painkiller. I was walking out the store and I got a text from Archie.
Veronica and Archie's chat
A-Hey Veronica I need to tell you something.
V-what do you want.
A-Listen I only got with Betty to find out what she gonna do so I can warn you.
V-hoe am I supposed to believe you. I saw you guys making out.
A-she was kissing me I was never kissing back Come on Ron you know I still like you.
V-fine I believe you!
A-What did she say to you anyway I saw you recording.
V-dam I'm not good at this stuff. I'll show you the recording on Monday.
A-ok I have to get going Betty is being a bitch to me rn😩😒
V-bye Archie love you hun💝❤️
A-😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
V-😂
A-I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO😱💝❤️😱💝
Chat ended
Oh little Archie. His fan girl moments are adorable.

I finally got to pops well when I was walking it felt like I was being watched I just rubbed it off. I walked down to labon nuit thank god Jughead hadn't woke up yet. He looked so adorable sleeping. Veronica went back up to pops still feeling like she was being watched.
"Hey pop can I make something this morning I'm a bit hungry and I wanna try to make something myself" I said.
"Sure Veronica you helped me now I'll help you" pop said.
I made some pancakes and a chocolate milkshake for Jughead and I had a chocolate milkshake and some fries i like to call it morning fries (I don't even know) I walked down and I'm pretty sure Jughead had Just woken up cause he was trying to sit up when I walked in.
"Morning Jughead"I said with a smile on my face. He smiled back at me and chuckled.
"What's that?"
"Breakfast In bed and some painkiller for the headache I'm sure you have"
"True True thank you Ronnie"
He stuffed his face with the food and took the painkiller.
I sat down next to him and looked into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me on the nose I giggled which made his smile.
"Your so cute"
"Your so adorable Jug"
He pulled me into a hug and rocked back and forth.until the one and only petty booper came in.
"Uhh I thought this was the toilet" she said confused.
"Well it's not! Why the fuck are you here Petty!"Jughead Yelled.
"I followed Veronica here" she said smirking. She walked towards a Jughead and kissed him.
"Ew wtf!" Jughead yelled.
I just laughed at Bettys embarrassed face. She then stormed out.
What a phyco bitch!😂
1059 words