Chapter 4

Betty was walking down the hallway looking angry for some reason.
"Where's Jughead!"she yelled as loud as she could.
"With Veronica and her friends" reggie yelled.
"I'll AGH!!!"betty Yelled speed walking down the hallway.

Veronica and her friends and Jughead were sitting in the student lounge laughing and joking around being dumb like always. Archie jumped onto the table and danced around to music.
"Wow Archie great moves" Jughead laughed.
"Thank you Jughead your turn" Archie smirked.
"No no Archie I don't dance" Jughead said.
Archie then grabbed Jughead and put him on the table.
"Wow Archie" Jughead said sarcastically.
"Just Dance" Archie said smiling.
"Come on Donnie Darko!" Cheryl Yelled.
"Fine"
Jughead started dancing and along with everyone else dancing and cheering on, but no one realised Veronica she wasn't having any fun at all she was just sitting there with her hands on her face.
"JUGHEAD JONES!" someone yelled.
Everyone's smile turned into a frown.
"What Betty" Jughead rolled his eyes
"Why are you with, them!" Betty Yelled.
"Can't I have some fun with my best friends betty like come on you never let me hang out with anyone it's so annoying and all you ever talk about is crying and being sad like what's so interesting about that!" Jughead yelled.
Veronica looked up from her hands.
"I'm sorry Jughead I'm protecting you from from that monster"Betty Yelled.
She was pointing at Veronica.
"Veronica is nothing like her father Betty and I know that I've known her since I was 1" Jugheads voice went soft thinking of the memories.
"So your protecting her now?!?"
"Veronica is Nice, Pretty, Sweet, Kind, Funny, Talented, Beautiful and a Queen" Jughead said not caring what betty just said. Betty was full of anger and was about to walked out the room.
"Oh yeah and Betty one more thing before you leave"
Betty turned around with a smile on her face.
"I'm breaking up with you" he now had a smile on his face.
Betty speed walked off.
"I'm free!" He yelled.
"Since that was... crazy and since it's a Friday night I'm having a..." Cheryl Yelled.
"A PARTY!!!" Everyone Yelled even Veronica this time.

Later after that Veronica and Toni got ready at pops. (😂) Veronica wore a blackish blue dress with the straps on her shoulder. And Toni wore a purple dress with straps on her shoulder like Veronica's.
"We look amazing!" Toni exclaimed.
"I know like always we're queens"Veronica laughed.
A little later they showed up at Cheryl's.
"Hey girls" Cheryl yelled opening the door. Music was blasting and lights we're flashing.
"Hey Cheryl" Toni Yelled.
"Hey Bomshell" Veronica chuckled.
"Veronica Jughead is gonna fall in love tonight you look amazing" Cheryl whisper Yelled.
"Toni your mine so no one can have you" Cheryl laughed.
"Come in"
Veronica was blushing at Cheryl's words then she saw a beanie haired boy in the corner of the room talking to Fangs. She walked to Jughead and he looked over to her and his jaw dropped.
"Hey Jughead, Fangs" Veronica smiled.
"H-hey V-veronica"Jughead said still shocked.
"Wow Veronica you look amazing if I wasn't gay I would be crushing on you so hard!" Fangs said smiling.
"Haha Fangs your to kind" Veronica chuckled.
Then Kevin came over and whispered something to Fangs.
"Sorry guys I have to go, HAVE FUN!"Fangs Yelled being pulled away by Kevin.
"So Jughead why are you in the corner of the room?" Veronica asked.
"I'm hiding from drunk Betty" Jughead said.
"Ohhhh ok, well I'm going to go look for Archie I need to tell him something" Beronica said walking away.
Veronica's POV
I walked away needing to confess something to Archie, and that something is that I fell for him ugh I can't believe myself. I walked outside and saw Betty kissing Archie I walked away in tears and was about to throw up because that was gross. I ran outside again but to the front yard and threw up. I didn't realise but a worried looking Jughead was running after me. Sorry I forgot to turn the bold off😂
"Veronica are you ok what happened!" Jughead yelled.
"I-I saw Betty kissing Archie" a tear came down my face
"Why are you upset about that?" Jughead asked.
"Because I fell for Archie a year ago"
Jughead looked shocked at those words he looked like he was gonna cry.
"O-oh u-um w-well it ok maybe Betty just kissed him when she saw you coming or something Archie has liked you since first grade and he wouldn't do that to you anyways so don't worry" he said trying to cheer me up.
He pulled my to hid chest and gave me a hug not jus any hug a I'm sad but want to make you feel better and warm kind of hug.

A little later
After I talked to Jughead I went to go find Archie to talk to him again hoping he wasn't kissing Betty or something like that. I saw him alone drunk on the wet grass outside he looked dead. I walked over to him and sat down.
"Hey Arch I need to talk to you"
"Ok Ronnie" somehow hearing Veronica made him sober again.
"Well I've wanted to tell you for a while actually but" I froze.
"But what?" He asked.
"Wait never mind I forgot sorry to bother you Archie" I said getting up.
"Ok?" He said.
I froze yep I definitely froze literally. I like a archie right? Who am I kidding I don't like Archie, I like a Jughead still. Wtf is wrong with me.
"Listen up Donnie Darko is about to leave so I'm guessing this party is getting a bit boring who wants to play a little game!" Cheryl yelled standing on the table.
Jughead looked at me scared I ran over to him.
"She does this every time"I whisper.
"So what are we playing today?" Cheryl asked.
"Truth or Dare" drunk betty Yelled almost falling over.
"All right everyone sit down in a circle on the floor I'm putting a bottle down so it's fair"
Everyone moved down onto the floor I sat next Jughead and Toni.
Cheryl spun the bottle and the game begun so many people got picked that I didn't even know who the hell they were and finally I got picked.
"Truth or Dare Ronnie" Toni Asked.
"Truth!" I said not sober at all.
"Who do you have a crush on and don't lie!" Toni said pointing into the air.
"Ummm well J-Jughead" I said scratching the back of my neck.
Everyone was shocked not Cheryl or Archie of course.
"Since when?" Jughead whispered.
"Since forever Donnie Darko"I whispered back.
I spun the bottle and it landed on Cheryl which was bad cause whoever was next was gonna get a bad Dare or Truth Cheryl's Dare went by pretty quick so she spun the bottle.
"Truth or Dare Hobo" Cheryl said smirking.
"Hmmmmm leaving this party" Jughead said back.
"Your not gonna leave till the party's over now get on with it"
"Fine! Dare!" Jughead yelled.
"Jughead that was a mistake" I whispered.
"Why?"
"You've obviously never been to Cheryl's party's she gives the most extreme dares ever!" I whispered.
"Who cares" Jughead rolled his eyes.
"I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven withhhhh Veronica" Cheryl pointed to the closet.
Jugheads face when red so did mine.
"Come on you two" Cheryl ended up pulling us as we were both frozen.
We got into the closet and Cheryl locked us in there it was so small.
"Jughead can you move back a little" I said.
"Sorry I can't I'm touching the wall already" he said trying to be comfortable.
It was silence until out of no where Jughead kissed me and of course I kissed back. ,y fingers running through his hair and his hands on my waist was my dream his lips were so soft and sweet. 7 minutes wasn't long I guess Jughead and I didn't hear Cheryl open the door until we heard everyone in shock.
1362 words