Chapter 9

Veronica's POV
After Jughead kissed Betty I ran out of school to the one and only Archie Andrews house he would understand me its happened to him before.
"Veronica?" Mary was shocked by my presence at her house.
"Hey Mary is uh Archie here?"
"Yes his in his room" she pointed up stairs and let me in.
I walked upstairs and knocked on Archies door.
"I'm not in the mood mum!"
"And I'm not jealous of Jughead and Veronica" his voice cracked when he said my name.
I just giggled.
"Wait a minute, Veronica?" I opened his door and he looked down at his feet.
"Uh Archie I need to talk to you about something" I stood in front of him.
"I saw Jughead and Betty kissing in the library" a tear ran down my face.
Archie stood up and pulled me into a hug and held me close while resting his head on mine.
"V-veronica I'm so sorry to hear that do you want to talk about it?"
He kissed my hair and patted my back.
"N-not really" I walked away from him and sat on his bed.
"Well if you don't want to talk about it do you want to uh"
"Want to what?" He was blushing.

Archie's POV
Well if you don't want to talk about it do you want to uh"
"What to what?" She tilted her head it was so cute I started blushing.
"Wha-
I couldn't take it anymore I kissed her, I KISSED MY CHILDHOOD CRUSH VERONICA LODGE.
she kissed me back, SHE KISSED ME BACK. We were making out for 5 mins.
"Archie do you wa-
Veronica and I jumped off eachother.
"I was going to say do you want to get some popcorn and watch a movie for a family night" Mary raised an eyebrow.
"Oh uh" I looked at Veronica.
"I should be getting going it's getting late" Veronica stood up fixing her hair and makeup.
I grabbed her hand and kissed her one last time.
"Bye Ronnie" I whispered.
"Bye bye Archiekins"

(Honestly I didnt expect myself to write that but don't worry JERONICA SOON!)