Chapter 6

Jugheads POV
It's been a week since Veronica and I well did it. We haven't talk much since then we just crossed paths in the hallway, I've been to scared to make a move in case she rejected me and my beanie🥺 I miss her soft lips and her raven soft hair. I'm saying to much ugh I can't get her out of my mind I'm never like this NEVER not even with Betty. Speaking of Betty she's single as can be and at the bottom of the school and Cheryl is back to being queen, She was always Queen. Anyway I'm walking down the hallway and into the student lounge to my friend group and Veronica is there on no im going red.
"Hobo you look like a tomato what's wrong?" Cheryl said.
"Nothing it's just hot in here" I lied and sat down.
"It's not hot it's like 7 degrees in here" Cheryl said.
I just death stared her and she left me alone. Then I went even more red when Veronica came over to me and sat down next to me right next to me! I almost had a heart attack but then my face went full on red and I mean RED! she held my hand.i looked into her chocolate brown eyes her beautiful eyes and she smiled then let go of my hand because people were staring at us, DAMMIT!!!
"Omg are the raven haired cuties in love!" Cheryl said sitting up even more leaning towards us.
"No were just friends Cher" Veronica said not gonna lie that hurt me a lot I just got friend zoned.
"Yeah we are?"I said. Cheryl looked at me confused.
"I mean yeah we are Cheryl nothing to get hyped about" I said with my eyes watering. The bell rang so the student lounge was empty so Archie Veronica and I walked down the school hallway. Veronica then started jumping around the hallway and spinning around while jumping around while skipping. She looked so cute and funny. Then Archie joined her.
"What are you guys doing?" I chuckled.
"We're having the time of our lives!" Archie Yelled.
"Come on Jug join us!" Veronica yelled while almost falling over from being dizzy.
"Not gonna happen"I said walking.
Veronica then grabbed my hand and started putting me down the hallway then I started skipping. We all just ended up in a line linking arms and skipping into class not late surprisingly, well we kinda were because everyone was there but they had just finished sitting down. Betty was just looking at us being quiet but we could hear her yelling at us from the inside.
Time Skip To Lunch
"Guys did you know there's going to be a storm coming so after school you need to leave straight away!" Archie yelled protecting everyone.
"Well that sucks for me because I have to walk home" Veronica said.
"So do I" I said faking a frown.
"Everyone who can't get home tonight or has to walk home has to stay at school tonight" the principal.
"Oh great!" Veronica said.
"Omg Jeronica is staying together tonight!" Cheryl yelled!
"Shhhh Cheryl" Veronica said.
"You.. Guys... Can... Do.....-
"No!" Archie Yelled.
"It..." Cheryl finished oof.
Archie rolled his eyes
"Don't get to hyped Cheryl Jughead and I have already done it"Veronica's hands covered her mouth. She forgot her friend group didn't know.
"Uhhh" I said scratching the back of my head.
"YOU GUYS DID IT!!!" cheryl yelled.
Everyone looked at Cheryl.
"Shhhh Cher!" I whisper yelled putting a hand over my face.
"I'm s-sorry j-jug" Veronica said with a tear streaming down her face. I put my hand on her cheek and smiled.
"It's okay Veronica" I pulled her into a hug and stroked her hair. Mean while Cheryl Toni Kevin And Fangs we're having a spaz attack on the floor.
After school
"Okay now you two are in the math classroom" the principal.
"And you two are in the student lounge" the principal winked cause Jughead was his favourite.
Veronica and I walked into the student lounge and shut the doors and put the curtains down so no one could watch us. I turned around and Veronica pushed me against the door and her lips met mine.
"I've been waiting all week for you" She said softly.
"So have I"
I then moved her so I could push her against the door she pulled my shirt off and ran her hand up my stomach to my chest. I then unzipped her dress and dress pulled it down to her hips and kissed her neck. Cough Cough that was steamy af that's all the information needed😂

Sorry that this was a short story I got distracted by Isysaffron being on call and writing isn't fun😂 love you guys and have an amazing day🥺😱💝♾