Chapter 8

Third Person POV
Jughead and Veronica walked out of the music room forgetting everyone was around them. People held out there phones recording them and taking photos.
"JERONICA!!!!" Cheryl squealed out of excitement.
Jughead chuckled holding Veronica close. They walked into class.
"Mr Jones, Miss Lodge take a seat" Miss Mendes said.(remember from chapter 3)
They walked over to a desk sitting on opposite sides of the classroom.
"So are you dating Veronica" a girl turned around to face Jughead.
"Uhh yeah"
"Is Jeronica a thing?" Another asked.
"Everyone! Be quiet!" Betty yelled.
Miss Mendes turned around in shock.
"Elizabeth Cooper! You have detention after school!" Betty rolled her eyes.
"and you too Jughead for detracting the class"
"B-but
"No buts"
Betty smirked she could be alone with Jughead. She had a plan a good plan.

After school
Betty had called Veronica to come to the library (where detention was) now it was her time to shine.
"So uh Jughead wanna play a game?" Betty had put her innocent act on.
"No thanks not with you"
"Pleeease just once"
"Fine!"
"Ok, t or d"
"D"
"I dare you to kiss me" Betty smirked.
"Hell no!!! I have a girlfriend!"
"She won't see" Betty giggled.
Jughead loved Veronica but he did miss Betty.
"Fine!"
He stepped closer to her and cupped her face in his hands and kissed her a long kiss.
"Jughead!"Veronica's eyes were glossy.
"Veronica!its not what it looks like!" Jughead yelled.
"We haven't even been together for a day! And you cheat on me with her!" She was crying her eyes out she really loved Jughead.
"Bu-
"No were done Jughead!" She ran off.
"Veronica!" Jughead went to run after her.
"Juggie don't go after her she might want some time alone plus you have me" Betty smiled.
"Your right" he kissed her cheek.

I wanted to add some drama since my story's are boring! I miss this story so much I completely forgot about it should I do another chapter? Love you guys💝