ғɪᴠᴇ ↬ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ

᪥᪥᪥᪥

Isabella had woken up at six once again, unable to sleep. When Isabella knew she wouldn't be able to fall back to sleep after multiple attempts, she gave up and decided to get ready for the day. She dragged herself out of bed and shuffled into the bathroom, moving over to the shower, turning the handle.

After spending thirty minutes of standing under the hot water and cleaning herself, Isabella jumped out, wrapping a towel around her body. After she brushed her teeth and applied deodorant, Isabella made her way back into her bedroom to change into the clothes she had laid out on the bed. Isabella ran her brush through her hair, leaving her dark locks to cascade down her back. She grabbed her bag and her old Polaroid camera, which was actually passed down to her from her mother, before making her way downstairs and out the door, locking it behind her. She walked her way around the quiet neighborhood until she reached the entrance of the woods, trekking on the path.

Isabella stopped in her tracks as she stood in the middle of the woods, breathing in the fresh morning air. She had always loved nature, she found comfort in it, an escape to slow down, to let herself heal. When she noticed the smell, sound, and feel of it, she became present, aware, and often felt less stressed. She would need to find a secret hideout of her own to feel safe like she did in California.

Isabella found many outlets to turn to, photography being one of them. It was a way to let out her creativity when life gets too monotonous and she starts to lose hope. It had been some time since she had captured a moment, but she wanted to get back into it. After she had snapped a few pleasant, creative shots of the sunrise shining through the trees of the woods, she headed through the trail leading to the backyard of her house. As Isabella reached her back porch, she slid the door open and entered the kitchen, fixing herself a cappuccino before stepping back outside and sitting on the little bench on her porch.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

During Elena's little suicidal mission to hand herself over to Klaus, Isabella and Elena had missed a ton in one day. During their day in Richmond, the rest of the group made a plan to get the moonstone from Katherine. Jeremy had decided to take matters into his own hands by entering the tomb, and Katherine attacked him. As a result of saving Jeremy, Stefan ended up stuck in the tomb with Katherine, and Bonnie wasn't strong enough to take the barrier down herself. So, Stefan was trapped for the time being until Damon could find a way to get him out, all while trying to make sure Elena didn't sneak out and do something idiotic again.

Apparently, Damon and Bonnie came up with a plan to trap Elena in her own home without her knowledge by casting a boundary spell to keep her from escaping again. Isabella was still pissed off, but she knew Elena was bored in her home and needed company from the countless missed calls and texts Isabella received this morning.

As she knocked on the door of the Gilbert home, the door opened to reveal Jeremy, who let her in and led her towards the living room, where she spotted Damon sitting rather close to Elena.

"Where's Bonnie?" Damon asked Jeremy, smiling as he saw Isabella make her way to sit in a chair.

"I thought she was meeting you," Jeremy answers.

"No, she's on moonstone duty, and I'm on Elena patrol," Damon replied, turning back to Elena with a smirk.

"And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?"