sᴇᴠᴇɴ ↬ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ

᪥᪥᪥᪥

Isabella woke up feeling content, a blissful sigh passing her lips as she stretched her muscles before standing up from her place in bed. She had to get ready, knowing Elijah was picking her up to meet Jenna on the tour of historical sights for Elijah's 'book'. Isabella knew Elijah surely wasn't interested in the historical sights, considering he was born here. She knew he was looking for something.

Caroline called Isabella last night to let her know Elijah was planning on using Elena in the sacrifice all along. Isabella already had a feeling, because she knew what Elena was getting herself into when she made the deal with Elijah. Isabella was there when they made the deal, and Elijah was super careful with his words, he didn't say anything about protecting Elena. Although Isabella would have to ask him about it, she knew he was hiding something, she just had to get him to admit it.

Isabella took a shower and did the rest of her routine, before she made her way downstairs in medium wash distressed skinny jeans, a white button down shirt tucked into them with the sleeves rolling up past her elbows, paired with tan flats. She entered the kitchen, grabbing a cup and fixing her daily cappuccino. She leaned back on the island, sipping on the milky coffee in delight as she awaits for Elijah.

A knock on the door echoed through the house just as Isabella placed her cup in the sink. She grabbed her mini black cross body bag from the island, along with her camera, before making her way to answer the door. She grinned as she saw Elijah clad in a dashing suit as always, she loved the mystery behind why he was always wearing them.

"Hello," Isabella greeted with a bright grin.

"Hello, Ms. Rossi," Elijah returned the smile. "Are you ready?" He asked. "We don't want to keep Miss Sommers waiting."

"No, we do not."

᪥᪥᪥᪥

Jenna, Elijah, and Isabella trekked through the woods, the leaves crunching under their shoes with each step. Isabella took pictures as Jenna gladly explained everything to Elijah about each place they visited. Elijah kept an eye on Isabella, observing how she paid attention to every detail before she captured a picture, how her eyes darted around in concentration on a certain area before she brought the camera up to her face.

"The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence," Jenna explains, pointing to the area she mentioned as the trio continued walking through the woods.

"Ah, the Fells," Elijah mused. "One of the 'founding families'," he smirked.

Jenna smiled, giving him a curious look. "Why do you say it like that?"

"My research," Isabella snickered, causing Elijah to send her an amused smirk, "showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries later. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast. Um, it was Salem, to be precise," Elijah explained.

"Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?" Jenna inquired, her interest piqued along with Isabella's.

Elijah nodded. "Which means the ever lauded founding families...didn't actually found anything," Elijah informed.

"Careful, Elijah. Your words might offend them, they may start something," Isabella teased, giggling. Her laughter was so free and pure, so childlike beyond her adult years, and her soft sounds of joy twinkled through Elijah's ears, causing him to become entranced. Elijah let out a chuckle, amusement shining in his eyes as he shot Isabella a smirk.