7

Marylynn's POV:
Sitting in class, I can hear two demons gossiping near by.
Demon A: did you hear the Rumor? Apparently, one of the humans forged a pact with Mammon.
Demon B: Seriously? I don't get it. Why forge a pact With an ordinary human?
I look at Aoi pitifully and she glares at me. She obviously heard that.
???:huh. Whenever you make an important announcement, the demons here couldn't care less. But rumors....they really do spread like wildfire.just when I thought the uproar about the new exchange student from the human world world had started to subside some,now they're all freaking out about this..
I look over to the owner of the voice came from. A man with short dark green hair with bangs reaching his eyebrows. The fringe on his left is longer, reaching his nose and has a turquoise ombre.
Diabolo: Come now, don't say that, Barbatos.Actually, I'd say that all this gossip is a good thing. It means that everyone will be watching this humans, which make it hard for any demon to go after Their Souls. When no one is looking.
Lucifer: yes. Since Mammon's not doing a very good job as a guardian. I told him he was to look after the girls, but he's off somewhere shrinking his responsibilities. Thought I figured this would happen.
Diavolo: I must say, I can't believe you managed to forge a pact with Mammon, Aoi. That's no small feat. And what's more, you did it in such a short time.
???: I suppose it stands as proof that you choose well letting stay these humans here, Lord Diavolo.
Me: who're you?
Aoi: be nice.
???: ....ah yes, pardon me. I suppose we haven't met before have we? My name is Barbatos. I apologize for not introducing myself sooner. I have the honor of serving as steward to Lord Diavolo. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
Lucifer: Barbatos here is a smart and talented individual, so much so that I wish I could trade a certain idiot brother of mine for him instead.
Barbatos: Well, as for your brother, in the human world, it is sometimes said that a truly wise man does not flaunt his talent. He keeps them a secret.
Lucifer: Yes, but then again, an incompetent fool doesn't actually have any talents to begin with.
Diavolo: well, I've heard it said that the most thick-headed child is always the cutest.
Lucifer:.....stop it, Diavolo. It's troublesome enough having him as my younger brother. But my child?him? I don't even want to think about it.
???: ah, but I notice that you didn't deny the part about him being cute, didn't you?
I turn my eyes toward the new voice that came suddenly in the conversation. Oh gosh, he is handsome.. a handsome man with dark skin (darker than Mammon's), light blue eyes and yellow gradient, and short dark brown hair with a fringe reaching in some points past his eyes, and a parting above his left eye.
What a hot piece..
???: if I might offer my opinion, out of all of you seven brothers, you're without the a doubt the most troublesome, Lucifer.
Oh?
Lucifer: is that meant as a compliment, Simeon?
???:Pff, of course not! Duh! That was a put-down! An insult! He's taunting you!
I look down at the smaller boy. Well, he seems like a kid.. Of short stature with light blond hair, a fair complexion, and blue with yellow gradient eyes, the boy is clenching his fist. They both aren't wearing the R.A.D's Uniform..
Lucifer: ah, I see you've brought your chihuahua along with you.
I look toward Aoi, holding back a smile.
Aoi: dont laugh Mary...
she shakes her head in disappointment.
Me: whaaat..
???: I am NOT a chihuahua! How many times do I have to tell you that, demon?!
Lucifer: well, what did you expect? I am a demon, after all. Now then, stop yipping at me. C'mere boy...shake! Who's a good boy?
I whisper at Aoi.
Me: can I laugh now?
Aoi: no.
I purse my lips and smile a little.
???: quit it! Don't you make fun of me! And don't tell me to shake! I'm not a dog!
His voice is really high for a boy...is he a child? No..
Diavolo: Allow me to introduce you, Girls.
He points toward the handsome one..
Diavolo: this is Simeon. He's an exchange student from the Celestial realm. Which is to say, he's an angel.
Oh gosh, please be my guardian angel..
he smiles at us.
Simeon: well,hello..Marylynn, Aoi and Yukii. I've heard a lot of rumors!
Me: good ones I hope..
Diavolo: and this is Luke.lets see, you're....a chihuahua, was it? Or are you also an angel?
The small boy, named Luke, becomes Red.
Luke: wh...! Diavolo, now YOUR'RE getting in on the act, too?! I am NOT a chihuahua! I'm an angel! Listen up! As you can probably tell, I'm a low-ranking angel.BUT I'll have you that in the celestial realm I report directly to Micheal the Archangel, as—
Simeon: Luke, Calm down. You need to learn not to make such a huge fuss about everything.
Luke: but Simeon...!
Lucifer: he's right. That's exactly why people call you a chihuahua, you know?
Luke: usually the only one who calls me a chihuahua is YOU, Lucifer!
Barbatos: it's nearly time for the first bell to sound.
Simeon:yes, you're right. I apologize for any trouble we've caused, Marylynn.
He sends me a gentle smile.
I feel my cheeks heat up a little and wave my hand around quickly. Smilling.
Me: you didn't cause any don't worry!
Diavolo: in any event,I'm relieved to see that things seem to be going well for you here.
Lucifer: Aoi, look after mammon for me,will you?
Aoi: yeeesss.
Yukii's PoV:
Marylynn is looking at Simeon like he was sent from above..
well he was...poor Mary..
Barbatos: As I remember it,Mammon was the one supposed to look after them, correct?
Lucifer: yes, that's how I remember it as well. Your point?
Diavolo and lucifer walk off, as do Barbatos and Simeon. Marylynn lets a sigh escape her lips. I look over at Luke and blink multiple time...
Why is he staring it's scaring me...
Luke: never thrust.....mmmmmrrrmmmm
Me: sorry...I didn't quite catch what you said...
Marylynn: shake doggy,shakkkkeee!
She laughs and Aoi elbows her in the ribs. Mary gets out of her chair.
Marylynn: ouch..Anyways, what did you say doggy?
She leans down at his height and I look slightly down. Someone smaller than me...that's so strange..
Luke: hey! Don't lean down toward me like an adult listening to a child! You don't need to come down to my level! I'm not a kid!
Marylynn: you seems like one.
She stands back up straight and scoffs. Luke turns toward me and looks at me in the eyes.
Luke:...Never trust a demon. Especially when that demon is lucifer. Listen, he's a monster and a brute. He's uncivilised, immoral,and....and also.
Me: and also a Sadist?
Luke: yes! Exactly! He's the most sadistic of the sadist!i was against it from the beginning. What are they thinking, bringing humans to the devildom as exchange students...so you've been warned. You get what I'm saying, right?okay.
The bell rings and he goes back to where he had to be. I sit back on my stool and stare blankly in front of me. Marylynn leans foward on her desk and lets a long sigh escape her lips.
Marylynn: Simeon is gorgeous.
~time skip~
I'm laying in bed, looking at the ceiling...I'm thinking back at what Luke said...
Never trust a demon.
Especially when that demon is lucifer.
...
I can't manage to get any sleep...
??:...el......elp....
I raise from my bed. What was that?!
??:Help...someone help me...
what the fuck...Is it the girls tricking me again??
Me: M-m-Marylynn! It's not funny stop!
??:help..
I get out of bed and go toward the door. I open it. Why Is nobody there... I really want to know who it was...I'm so mad at them.. I walk   In the empty hallways.stairs...I start climbing the first flight of them..
??:help...
I look up at the other stairs. Are they going up into the attic??
??:Over here!!
That's definitely from the attic! I really want to help this person..
I put my first feet on the first stair and-
Lucifer: Yukii.
I jump in fear and scream.
Me:L-L-l-l-
Lucifer:stop right there. You'll go no farther...that's not a place for humans. It's dangerous. Go back to your room. 
He's so scary...
Me: y-y-y-y-y-yEs!
Lucifer: that's the answer I was looking for. Let us hope you actually mean it.
I blink multiple time and start running back to my room.
Never trust a demon.
Especially when that demon is Lucifer.
I slide back in my room and lock the door. I jump in my bed and try to stop my shaky breathes.
Why are they all so scary?! Couldn't I have gone with the angels?!
Before my mind slips in unconsciousness, I cant help myself from thinking about the voice from the attic....
Who is that person??
Is it someone they are holding prisoner??
What if it's a human?!
...
The voice sounded so desperate..
...
and lovely