17

~
Yukii's Pov:
I open the room to the twins room and luke looks at me.
Luke: Yukii, that wasn't what I was talking about at all. I believe I asked you to stay in your room.
He looks at beel.
Luke: so what are we doing in beelzebub's?!
Beel: Your talking time loud. If you don't want the others to know you are here you should keep it down.
Luke: answer the question!
Me: I don't have a room at the moment...
Beel: no one can use yukii's room at the moment.
Luke: wha?what do you mean by no one can use it?
Beel's face scrunches.
Beel: it's all because of the custard.
Luke: the custard..?
He seems reallllly confused.
Beel: Yukii and I have to share a room now. We don't have a choice it was Lucifer's orders. I don't remember asking anyone to pick up a dog from the street and bring it back here, not to mention one that never stops barking.
Wow, the brothers really don't like Luke.
Luke: hey! Don't compare me to a dog! Anyway, I wasn't picked up off the the street! I came over here on my own free will.
Beel: here,drink this for now, and try to calm down.
Beel hands him a red drink..
Luke: wh-whats this supposed to be?....its red. It better not be some sort of weird demon drink...like some strange creature's blood or something. Tell me it's not!
It looks like plain juice...
beel: it's just pomegranate juice.
Oh my gosh they have normal things here too-
Luke:wh...what?! Beelzebub, why are you being nice to me? It's creeping me out.
Beel smiles at him.
Beel: because you gave me cake once.
Luke: did I?...Ah,right, you're talking about that one time....
Me: When?
Luke: it's nothing important,really. But in recent years I've actually been learning how to bake cakes and pastries and things.
Me: wow! That's really cool!
He smiles really big.
Luke: N-no,it's nothing so impressive. I mean, I've only been doing it for about 300 years or so. I'm still an amateur! But yes,it's true. Michael loves sweets of all kinds, so I'd like to present him with a cake I made myself someday! That's why I'm doing it! Anyway, not too long ago I was testing out new cake recipe, when beel happened to walk by. And he mentioned he was hungry so....
Beel: Hmm, just thinking back on it makes me wish i could have some right now....
Luke: I only meant for him to sample it and give me his opinion,but he inhaled the entire thing in a single bite! He didn't even stop to taste it!
Beel: it was good. I told you so back then as well.
Luke: he loves to eat, but his vocabulary is almost inexistent. He'd make the worst food reporter ever.
Me: why are you here? Did something happen between you and simeon?
He stays silent.
I'm worried now..
Luke:......this is all simeon's fault. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him. He's getting way too chummy with these demons. We are angels, proud inhabitants of the celestial realm! And what's more, we report directly to Michael the archangel Himself! Yet, because of this exchange program, we've been sent down here in the Devildom of all places—and what's more, we're supposed to associate with demons! It's unbelievable! I mean, we're talking about DEMONS here! Just the idea of speaking with one face-to-face is repulsive!
I look at him confused. Isn't he aware that the brothers are demons or did he just forget...?
Beel: ᵁᵐ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵃ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ...
Poor beel..
Luke: if we go making friends with demons, what do you think is going to happen next, huh? I'll tell you what: we'll be corrupted!! I'm always warning him about this, but he ignores me. then he just leaves to have tea with Diavolo...He even suggested that I go ask Barbatos to instruct me in the finger points of baking pastries and cakes! Can you believe it?! True, it's said that Barbatos is the greatest pastry chef in all of the three worlds, but he's a DEMON. Simeon won't listen to a thing I say! I could disappear off of the face of the earth for all he cared! In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he evens finds me annoying. Maybe he thinks of me as a dog too— a noisy dog that never shuts up!
Beel: ᵂᵉˡˡ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˢʰᵘᵗ ᵘᵖ.
Luke: Simeon would rather spend time with DEMONS than with ME!
Beel: ᵒʰ, ˢᵒ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵇᵉᶦⁿᵍ ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢ ᵗʰᵉⁿ...
Luke: I told simeon our friendship was over, and then I strode right out of purgatory hall— that's our dorm— so I can't go crawling back now, not after ive done this. Which is why, I'm asking you to stay here for a while.
Well, that's dramatic.
Beel: even thought you hate Demons?
Luke: well, what choices do I have?!...This is the only place I could think to go.
Me: I think we should let him stay here.
Luke: Oh Yukii....! I knew I could count on you! You've got the heart of an angel!
Beel:......okay. Luke can stay here. I do owe him for giving me that cake, after all.
Luke:...! Really?! I can stay?!
Beel: just make sure my brothers don't find out about you. If they knew I was sheltering an angel,they'd kick me out of the dorm.
Luke: all right, got it! Leave it to me! I'll make sure no one ever finds out! You think I'm about to let some demons find me?! I don't THINK SO!
Beel: in that case. Do us a favour and be Quiet.
~next morning~
Mammon:...hey. What's the deal Aoi? Is that all what your gonna eat?
Aoi: I'm not hungry.
Mammon: if ya don't eat have yourself a proper breakfast,you'll run out of gas before lunchtime.
Aoi: I said I'm not hungry.
That reminds me...I have to bring something to eat for Luke...
Mammon looks worried for Aoi??
Mammon: are you feeling sick to your stomach? Is that it?
Aoi: Are you worried about me, mammon?
Mammon takes on a Dark shade of red on his cheeks.
Mammon: Wh...!N-No! Why would I be worried about wether or not you're sick to your stomach?! Pff!
He's trying to hide it, but we all saw that expression of worry on your face, mammon.
Mammon: y-You could have an alien burst outta there for all I care! If your stomach hurts, then go cry to someone else! Pff, what a dummy!
Asmo: Wow, your so desperate to deny that you care. It's embarrassing listening to you when you're like this....
Beel: welp. I think I've had enough for now.
Mammon: wh...?!
Asmo: HUH?!
Satan:...!
They all seem surprised.
Mammon: Beel! You're actually gonna...gonna leave FOOD on your plate?! Uneaten food?! You've gotta be Kiddin' me!
Asmo: I can't remember you doing that and my memory goes back at least 5000 years!
Beel: I didn't say I wasn't going to eat it. I'm going to take it back to my room and finish there. That's all.
Mammon: is this the end of the world?! Are we about to get invaded by an army of angels?!
Asmo: can you really be called the Avatar of gluttony if you don't even finish all of your plate?! If you don't have that, you're just a regular demon, aren't you?!
Satan: you picked up a cat from the street and brought it back to your room, didn't you? That's what it's about.
My blood runs cold.
Why is he so smart.
Satan: Beel when you've had fun with this animal, you need to put it back where you found it.
Beel: actually it's more of a dog then a cat...
He whispers underneath his breath.
Satan: Hmm? Did you say something?
Beel: nope. Nothing.
That was a close one...
~
Luke: Hmph. Considering they call this the house of lamentations, I would've expected it to be more impressive. But it's just big...other than that,it's not so different from purgatory hall. Hey Yukii, Beelzebub! What's in this room there?
Beel: Luke, you can't leave my room whenever you like it. My brothers will find out.
Luke: but everyone is off to class right now, right? I can't stay cooped up in that room forever. I'll go crazy!Woah what's up with this room! It's crammed wall-to-wall with books and they are all about demons!
Beel: Ugh, he keep a farting around I can't manage to catch him.
Luke: wow the view from up here is amazing! I bet you can see the entire devildom! Ooh, I see purgatory hall! Look, that window near the spire there is my room! Yukii, Beelzebub...look!
Beel lets out a sigh.
~
We managed to bring Luke back in Beel's room before everyone came back from RAD.
Luke:...So you've hear the story about lucifer and his brothers,right? They all used to be angels...Well, except for Satan. It was a long long time ago. So long, that you humans couldn't even imagine how far back it was. Back then, Lucifer was the strongest and most beautiful of all the angels. He had six pure white wings, and light radiated from them...Now keep this between us. You can't say that to any of the brothers. Not even Beelzebub. Or your friends. But back then, I admired lucifer even more than Michael.
That's cute...
Luke: and it wasn't just me, other angels felt the same way. I think everyone did. Hehe, remember, this is our little secret,okay?
Beelzebub opens the door to his room.
Luke: D'AAAAAAH! You scared me. Beelzebub knock before coming in you scared me!
Beel: we're in big trouble. Your about to be found out.
Luke: huh?
Beel: we're having a surprise inspection. Now.
Surprise inspection??