Ch. 23 Something Creamy

*Lokela

Ray whispering the word bedroom played on repeat in Lokela's head. When he tore out of the house, he'd had the good sense to grab his surfboard and head for the beach. Surfing kept him sane for an hour, but now he was home in the outdoor shower behind the garage unit, shielded from view by wooden screens. He dropped his head forward under the spray, bracing one hand on the back wall. Water pummeled his shoulders.

With a groan of relief, he grasped his steel-pipe-hard erection in his other hand. He eased down the length to cover the end and then ran his hand back to the base again several times, skimming over the wet skin. He panted as if running a marathon. He'd been holding this in all morning, not letting himself remember Ray's naked beauty and the feel of being between her legs. Sure, his shorts and her towel had kept them from skin to skin, but the mound of her sex pushing on his dick had already been driving him wild.

He was close to bursting after thirty seconds of jacking off. He grasped himself harder and quickened his movements, working his shaft. Excitement coiled in the base of his cock, through his tightened balls. Sensations mounted. He was going to cum.

Bedroom...Her voice whispered in his head.

He pumped his fist faster.

Her lips on his, his arm around her waist as he carried her to her room. They fell on the bed together.

He smothered a groan.

"Hey!" Someone banged on the flimsy shower wall. "Lokela, is that you in there?"

Lokela folded in half, hand still on his hard-on, just at the big moment was about to happen. He couldn't talk. He choked out a weak yeah.

Outside, Travis said something about the waves on the beach that morning. Then asked, "You want to ride with us to pick up some stuff at the hardware store? We're getting things started today."

He still couldn't talk. He held his painfully hard erection, praying to every god, saint, or demon who was listening to make his roommate leave him the fuck alone. He swallowed, coughed, and cleared his throat. "Later, right?"

"We're leaving in about ten. My brother is coming by with his truck since we'll need the pick-up bed in back. See you then!"

Silence.

Did Lokela just accidently sell his soul for ten minutes of peace so he could finish this and walk like a normal person again? Maybe he did. He picked up speed again and in seconds his orgasm hit him like a ton of bricks.

Selling his soul was worth it.

He gasped for air. He clung to the wet wall for support. His knees nearly gave out. Collapsing against the wall, and shaking the flimsy thing in the process, he had to hope no one else was in the back yard to hear him barely survive that very necessary trip to Wankville.

He finished rinsing off and made sure the shower stall was presentable for next person. It might be Ray, after all. He could never let her know what she did to him. He wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped onto the stone path to the back door.

Miller was relaxing on the lanai with a book, straw hat on his head. He didn't bother looking up from the pages as Lokela passed.

"If you didn't clean up in there after that, I will hunt you down and beat your ass," Miller said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Lokela said, still walking.

"Hope you feel better. Maybe you should try talking to her instead of working out your frustrations alone."