Ch. 29 Sea and Earth

*Ray

Ray had never imagined that Lokela's tongue would feel like magic on her Mary Jane. In fact, Mary Jane was busy changing her name to Princess Sparkles, and she would be rocking it on stage for the next couple of hours.

He hit a particularly sensitive spot and Ray jumped, kicking the air.

"Steady there," he whispered. His voice gave her the shivers. It was different than his normal one. Deeper, rougher, stronger. She would do whatever he said if he used that voice.

Her hips tilted to meet his face buried between her legs. When he started using a finger, she had to bite her lips not to shout. The thin walls in the house wouldn't block noise, plus the window was open. She moaned, but softly.

Dang. This was not going to be easy. She tried grabbing the sheets and twisting instead of yelling. Her thighs fell open further, as if her body was inviting Lokela to come closer.

Then it hit her. She really wanted him closer. His finger slid inside her, back and forth creating an incredible, soft friction, but she wanted more and she wanted it deeper inside her.

"Lokela," she whispered. She squirmed under his controlling arms, wishing he would come higher on top.

But he didn't answer. Instead, he must have used a second finger because the pressure on the sides of her Princess Sparkles increased. She bucked upwards.

"Yes," she moaned, forgetting for a minute the need for quiet.

He increased his speed, his hot tongue still doing terrible things to the rest of her. She fisted his hair and pulled, not hard, but enough to try and send a clear message. She was ready.

She was ready for him to f—

Something stirred inside her, like sparks lighting a fire. It consumed her. She cried out, shoving the sheet in her mouth as fast as she could to muffle the sound. What was happening? She bucked and writhed while Lokela held her down, his tongue still moving on her, and his fingers plunged deep in her sex. She tried to move back, but he held her firmly with his arms on her inner thighs. The orgasm slowed. She'd had orgasms before when she touched herself, but never like that. She was drenched in sweat.

He would think she was disgusting.

He licked his way up her belly and chest to prop himself above her, an arm on each side. She was hyper aware of his body between her legs, pressing them apart, and the masculine forms of his arms and chest. She ran her fingers across his collar bone.

"Ready for more, or would you prefer to stop there?" he asked softly.

"Stop there," she said. It didn't come out like the question she intended. His face fell for a split second, but then he swooped in to kiss up her neck to her ear. "I didn't mean stop there. I meant—"

She broke off as the erection in his shorts rubbed her Princess Sparkles. Her legs came up on their own to lock around his waist. She must have pulled him closer, because the rough cloth of his loose, cotton shorts was on her most hidden parts. It was a sensation completely different than his tongue, but the pressure made her ache for more.

She gasped. Her legs opened a little wider beneath him. He groaned in the bed.

"What did you mean, Ray, I need to know what you want," he said, pulling away slightly.

"I came here for my first time. I still want that."

To show him, she reached for the buttons on his shorts. He planted his knees and knelt, straddling her. She undid his pants and started to pull them down. Gulping, she realized they were stuck on the rather large bulge in the middle, though. She didn't want to hurt him on accident. She stopped tugging.