Ch. 33 Smart Guy and a Tight Space

*Ray

And she wanted it now. She kicked to the surface, his hand in hers. The second they came up, she had her legs around his waist. His hands held her. They were all over her. Up her back, into her hair, cupping her face. Her mouth met his. She couldn't kiss him hard enough. His tongue was in her mouth, but it wasn't enough.

Panting, she lifted her face to let him run kisses down her neck. He cupped her breast, squeezing the nipple through her wet suit.

Her suit wasn't the only thing that was wet, she noticed. Even in the ocean, she could sense her Mary Jane blazing to life. His hard cock pressed her thigh. She definitely wanted more of him.

"Can we go somewhere?" she breathed. "Together?"

"The van is in a hidden spot in the forest."

That was smart. Damn, she loved smart guys. "Is it wrong to have sex while we're working?"

He chuckled, but was already pulling her toward the shore. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but my brother already fired you today. Come on."

"Wait," she stopped him as they reached the narrow end of the C-shaped beach. "Do you have protection? Because there are other things—"

"Ray, I will always have protection if there is the slightest chance you will be around. Let's go before your old ladies see you and ask directions to the bathroom."

They sprinted to the line of trees past the slim stretch of sand.

Ray stopped, catching her breath. "Hey, what are we doing?"

"You..." Lokela's eyebrows pinched. "You don't know what we're planning on doing?"

"No, I mean, yes. I mean, are we friends with benefits or is this a booty-call? What are we doing? You and me?"

"I don't know," he said. He smiled and tugged her hand to urge her to follow him. "I have no idea, but that's not going to stop me. What about you?"

To answer, she ran after him all the way to the secluded spot he had found for the van. They jumped inside, barely waiting to slide the door shut before starting to tear off their swim-suits.

Ray was panting, breathless from the mad dash and kissing Lokela frantically. She paused to lift her chin for air. Lokela wrapped his arms around her waist to move her onto his lap, kissing her neck at the same time. Her chest pressed to his and she feel his chest rising. It was slow and measured compared to hers. She was both flushed from desire and chilled from running wet in the shade of the banyan trees. Lokela warmed her. It was like clutching a furnace that burned in the most delicious way.

He moved his hands to her hips to guide her movements. She found herself bucking, aching for him. This was so much faster than the last time. Her heart pinched in a thrill. He kissed lower on her chest then reached her breast. She lifted her chest to meet his lips. He circled her nipple, cupping it with his hand, and then sucked.

It was a line of lava straight to her sex.

Sex. Not just Mary Jane. She was frantic for more.

"Lokela, where are the condoms?" she gasped.

"Glove compartment." He lifted her off his lap to crawl to the front and grab them. "I'm not sure you're ready. I don't to hurt you."

Instead of protesting, she leaned forward. Taking the back of his head, she kissed him, unable to kiss him hard enough. She moved his hand to her sex. His fingers explored her, sending electric butterflies through her core. She was ready and wanted him now.

He inhaled sharply, tensing every muscled and for a moment she thought something was wrong. Then his hands were tearing the condom package open. In a flash he had rolled the condom onto place and settle back in the seat just in time for her to crawl forward.