Reunion Part 2

The event continued, as more Pro Heroes arriving to the Meet Up, causing the room to become even more packed, with everyone eating and talking with one another. Izuku still had a slight overwhelming feeling, seeing so many heroes in one place, but meeting up with Iida again definitely removed those fears away. He couldn't help but smile about that. He hadn't seen Iida for a long time, with the last time meeting him in person being about a year ago, but he would still see him on the news and text him on a group chat or separately.

"Here you go, Midoriya." Izuku was brought out of his thoughts by Iida, seeing him hold out a glass of water in front while holding his own.

"Oh, thank you, Iida." He took the cup before taking a sip. "Where's Vulture?"

"Still at the table, getting food. He was also talking to a pro, so he told me to go ahead." Iida explained before taking a drink. "Anyways, how has Minato been?"

"It's been good, great even. A lot of opportunities, so it's never a dull moment." Izuku answered.

"Clearly. I remember seeing you fight off The Destroyer not too long ago."

"Oh, yeah! That was something. In fact, Vulture and I walked past the site today before heading to the Meet Up. They've cleared it out since." Izuku took another sip when a thought came into his mind. "Actually, I was wondering. How come you aren't at the scene? You still work at your family's agency, right?"

"Of course! Unfortunately, I was patrolling at an area that was far from the incident, so I wasn't able to respond." Iida explained. "I'm sure you can imagine my relief when I saw you and your friend were there to help out."

Izuku chuckled. "Yes, we were lucky. It wasn't even during our own patrols. We just happened to be in the area. Truth be told, The Destroyer was pretty tough, so if Vulture didn't come to help after helping with the evacuation, I have a feeling the destruction would be a lot more."

Iida chuckled. "Vulture told me you two have only been friends recently."

"Yeah, about 4 months ago."

"And yet, you still trust and rely on him like you were back in U.A. Bakugo was right, you have gotten stronger, but it's nice to see that you still value your friends in a fight."

Izuku started to feel bashful at the comment, rubbing the back of the head and shuffling a bit. "Wow... umm... thanks, Iida." He then chuckled, which Iida joined in.

"Hey, Midoriya! Iida!" Izuku's eyes grew at hearing a voice that he knew and hadn't heard in a long time. He turned around and a grin came upon his face.

Walking towards him were two boys at his age. The one who called out to Izuku had red, spiky hair, wearing dark red, gear shaped shoulder pads, black sleeves and baggy trousers, with his chest bare. The other male walking next to him had white and red hair spilt in the middle and a scar on his left side, wearing dark blue jacket and trousers.

Izuku waved at them as they came closer. "Kirishima! Todoroki! It's so good to see you guys!"

"Yeah, likewise!" Kirishima smiled. "I heard you were here, but I didn't think I would actually see you."

"It's good to see that Seihashi offered you both as well." Todoroki commented.

"Indeed! It's a great opportunity for us all." Iida proclaimed. "Especailly since it gives us a chance to meet up once again."

"I know, right? It's been forever, man!" Kirishima exclaimed, which made the others chuckle. "I wonder if anyone else from U.A. is here."

"Oh, we saw Kacchan not too long ago, actually." Izuku explained.