UA

I keep updating new chapters bc it's fun soo yeah I don't really have much to say so, enjoy this chapter!

Broccoli's pov:

I wake up and look around, I feel like someone's gonna hurt me... what room is this? What's going on? I felt a hand on my arm and I shot my head over to them. It was my dad(mic). I remember that this my new house and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "You gotta get ready, We are leaving soon." He said with a comforting voice. I nodded and he then left. I looked in my closet and found some clothes I could never even DREAM of affording (haha same here deku). I looked around for a nice outfit to wear and settled on a mint green shirt with black and white striped sleeves under, black jeans, red shoes, and the black choker with a red star my mom gave me when I was a kid. She said I look good in it.

The clothes:

(I drew that btw :3 I'm proud of my art for once tbh!)

I looked in the mirror. I liked my outfit and I would smile but smiling has gotten hard. If it's fake, I can kind of muster up one. But I don't smile for real once and I'm almost never happy. Why aren't I normal? Why can't I be like other kids?! "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!"

I clasped my hands over my mouth, realizing I said that out loud and I was also crying. My dad(Aizawa) walked in. I could tell he heard what I said. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. I cried on his shoulder and he just hugged me tighter. "Nothings wrong with you kid, everyone goes through something in life. You didn't deserve anything that happens to you" he said. I let go of the hug, sniffling. "I-I I'm s-so s-sor-sorry... I... st- ained... y-yo- ur...." I cut myself off by looking at my shoes and sobbing slightly. Curse my crybaby, stuttering, disgusting self. I clenched my fists as my knees buckled and I fell to the floor.

I'm definitely going to get hit.. Whats if he has a dark box? No... No, no, no, no... Please.. I don't want to be punished. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I back away... All the memories of when my dad(hisashi) and that man did... that... (rape) to me flashed back.. I shook my head, wanting them to go away. I opened my eyes and I saw my dad(aizawa). I glanced at his eyes and saw that he didn't want to hurt me. "I'm s-sorry, I thought I- I- thought.. you were gonna h-hurt... m-me.." I said. He smiled softly and put his hand on my shoulder. He did it slowly so I knew he wasn't gonna hurt me.

Aizawa's pov:

I felt so bad for the kid. He thought I was going to hit him just because the cried on me. What in the world has he been through? I know I'm going to end up finding that out because the police are going to question him with that one lady who has a memory quirk. I think her name was Mi- Misaki? Yeah Misaki was her first name. I hugged the kid until he calmed down. "Are you ready, Izuku?" I asked. He nodded slowly. I helped him up as I lead him to the door. When I get to the car, mic was already in the drivers seat. I let Izuku into the back and got into the front.

Time skip to after they get home from UA because nothing interesting happened:
Izukus pov:

When we got home I felt relieved. The whole day, students were gathering around me, asking me all sorts of weird questions. "So Izuku, how do you like UA?" Dadmic asked.

Btw, I'm just gonna do dadmic or dadzawa so you guys know which is which!

"It.. w-was u-um..." I hesitated, how do I answer this question. I want to make my dads happy so.. "I-I l-loved it! I-It w-wa-was s—super f-... fun!" I stuttered. I've always hated my stupid stuttering. "Did you, really?" Dadzawa asked. "You looked a bit nervous the whole time." I looked at him. "I-I... I..." I said. Dadzawa pat me on the head and left to make dinner. I walk back to my room and sit on the bed. "I... I'm... such... I'm such a- a- burden..." I said to myself.

I wonder if I'll be able to get into UA.. The exams are only in two months. I've already been forced to train when I was younger, it became a habit, and I haven't trained since I got my new house and dads. I need to start training if I'm gonna get in. I walk to my closet and grab my weights. If I'm gonna train, I'm gonna do it more than ever!

Yayyyyy!!!! New chapter!!!! I was gonna continue this chapter but I like where it ends with the motivational thing. It looks like Izuku's life is heading up! That's nice☺️!  Hope you're excited for the next chapter because I'm already starting on it right after this posts! Thanks for the reads and support, guys! I truly appreciate it!🤍

—852 words!—