Unwanted Memories

Hey! I wasn't sure what this chapter is going to be about exactly, so I'm just rolling with it. Also- Basically since bakugo did what he did before the exams, he got a warning. He would've got a two day suspension, but Midoriya begged his dads to let him have a say in the matter. Also this chapter takes place 4 days before their first day at UA and a day after Izuku got his letter. Anyways enjoy the story!

Izuku's pov:

I look into the mirror, studying myself nervously. Today's the day where the police people are gonna talk to me and I have to show them my memories with some quirk lady. Ok, I have my clothes on, shoes, socks, hair? Crap. I look around for my hair comb before finally finding it and quickly combing through and fixing my hair. It didn't affect it much because my hairs always been super messy, but it looks a little better. I walk out of the bathroom and walk over to my bed. I eye the bottom clothing drawer, that had the blade under it. No... I can't. I got up and walked out of my room, closing the door.

"HEY I-... Hey, Izuku! Are ya ready?" Dadmic asked me. I nodded, looking at the door nervously. I felt a hand on my shoulder from behind me and flinched before turning around. It was Dadzawa. "O-Oh, hey! I-I'm sorry I d-didn't know it w-was you..." I said. Has my stutter been coming back or was it the fact that I'm incredibly nervous for today? "It's fine, kid. Anyways, let's go. Cmon Mic." Dadzawa said. Dadmic nodded and we all left. I got in the back, Dadzawa in the drivers seat, and Dadmic in the front. After about 30 minutes of probably zoning out, I realize we got to the police station.

Aizawa's pov:

I feel nervous for the kid, last week, the police officers explained how the lady's quirk works and it means Izuku will almost have to re-experience those memories. We walk in and see there's already an officer waiting for us. "Are you three Shota Aizawa, Izuku Aizawa, and Hizashi Aizawa?" The man asked. "Yes." I replied simply. He nodded and took us into a room with two three person couches facing each other, a coffee table in the middle. Two officers are sitting on each side of one couch with a lady with long red hair in the middle. 'Zashi sits on the right side of the couch as I sit in the left, and Izuku sits in the middle.

Izuku's pov:

I sit in the middle and nervously fiddle with the string of my hoodie with the lady silently staring at me. "All you need to do is touch my hand and we can start." She says. I look at her hand, reached out, and shakily grab it. Soon enough, we are all standing in some large black room, with a weird bubble-like screen that says 'Izuku's memories.' The lady reaches out and touches the bubble as my first bad memory shows up on the screen. It's when I found my mom, dead, and my dad states that he was the one who did it. After this memory, I already know which one is next. I was only seven, it was the first time my dad raped me.

Flashback(but not the whole one bc I don't write rape):

Izuku ran into his room, bleeding and bruised, as his dad chased him with a whip. His dad kicked down the door, picked Izuku up by his collar, and slammed him against the wall. "This is what happens when you disobey me, you useless... SLUT!" His dad yelled. Izuku was terrified and confused, he didn't know the word and his dad has never used it before. His dad started taking off Izuku's and his clothes. "D-Dad..? W-Wh-What a-are you... AHHHH!" Izuku cut himself off by letting out a blood-curdling scream. His dad had stabbed him in the arm and stomped the knife in deeper.
*and then he raped him*

Memory/Flashback over.

I couldn't move. I want this to stop but I can't move my body.

Time skip to after them having to watch 10 of Izuku's worst memories, a lot of the other ones they need to see flashed by and played like a video/
Aizawa's pov;