First day of class

Hey guys, I've not been the best lately but writing these chapters helps me vent in my own way so thank you so much. I'm currently gonna go to the dentist in an hour and I'm honestly terrified. I've gone so many times but I'm still scared. Oh and one thing is this isn't a Villain Deku story. I don't typically write Villain Deku just because that's my opinion, I don't hate it, I just don't write it. But who knows, maybe one day I will. But not in this sorry ahah! Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!

Izuku's pov:

I nervously tap my foot on the floor while sitting in my bed. I'm scared, I'm absolutely terrified. I'm pretty much sweating. I want to go to school and this is my first day, I should be happy but I'm scared. Are they gonna hate me? What about kacchan? Is that boy I can't stop thinking about gonna be there? What about my other old bullies? Why am I thinking these things? What's wrong with me? Why? Why? "WHY!!?"

Oops.

I realize I'm crying and wipe the tears off my cheeks just as Dadzawa and Dadmic walk into my room. "Hey kid, you ready?" Dadmic asked. Not trusting my mouth at the moment, I nod, looking down. "Kid, look at me, are you ok?" Dadzawa asked. I didn't move an inch, other than the fact that I was probably shaking. I felt a hand on my shoulder and my head bolted up. It was Dadzawa. He studied me for a second and pulled me into a hug.

"I know you might be scared but there's only a small chance of something bad happening, it's ok. Me and Dadmic are always at the school if something happened. It's ok, you've gone through school before and I know it wasn't the best but this will definitely be better. It's okay, you're safe. You're okay." He said. I felt myself tearing up and I hugged him back while burying my head in his shoulder. After a minute we both let go and i sheepishly smiled at him. I took his reached out hand as he helped me up. I let go then we all walked to the car, I had my uniform on, backpack, hair combed, shoes tied, and... just in case, my blade.

Time skip to when Izuku is about to walk into class 1-a doors:

Woah... This is amazing. Why are the doors so big..? Are there really people that tall? I stop my staring as I walk up to the door and open it to be greeted by the boy during the exams yelling at Kacchan.

(I've decided to just go with Kacchan bc the whole katsuki thing was hard to remember, unless you guys really want me to do it.)

Kacchan notices me and looks even more mad then he ever has. The boy walks up to me and bows before doing quick hand motions and saying "Hello! I am Tenya Iida I was at the exa-"

"I-I- I know.." I said, butting him in. I realize what I just did and apologize a lot, all he does is nod. "I'm impressed with your skills at the exam, you thought of it from another angle as I just thought as the basic person would." I was gonna say something before I heard a bubbly voice behind me. "Hey, I recognize that messy hair! Falling boy!" She says. I turn around to see the girl from the exams. "O-Oh h-hi! I- I'm sorry I never p-properly introduced m-myself t-that one t-time. I'm I-Izuku Aizawa."

I say. She smiles and says "Ochaco Uraraka!" Her name sounds sweet. We all walk back to our seats and right as I sit down I look behind me only to stare at the boy I saw that one day. I immediately look back at my desk. 'He looks so familiar, as if I've seen him before that one day while I was walking' I think before the door slams open and Dadzawa walks in in his sleeping bag. Everyone around me looks confused but I burst into laughter.

After laughing for a few seconds I look up and everyone's staring at me. I immediately feel anxious and look down and apologize. I'm usually numb but right now I'm just shocked and anxious. "It's fine, Izuku." Dadzawa said. I look up and I can tell he's proud, he's smiling. He only smiles that big when I smile or make a joke. It's the first time I've laughed since I stayed with him. Everyone looks back and listens to him speak as I stare at my hands.

(About the dentist I mentioned: I was extremely anxious but the dentist appointment went great!)

I really laughed. It was a real laugh. I did that. I look up to see Dadzawa talking about a quirk test. "Everyone go change into your gym outfits. Izuku, I got yours." Dadzawa said. I can feel a few glances toward me as students leave the class and go to the lockers near the training area.

Todoroki's pov:

I know it's not my business, but I fake to tie my shoe while seeing what the short boy from the other day was doing. "T-Thanks d-dad" he says. Mr. Aizawa is his dad? I see Mr. Aizawa give him a long sleeved gym shirt. "I-I'm s-so glad the c-clothing designers c-could m-make a- a long sleeved shirt f-for me... I-I really d-don't want t-the o-other s-students to see- t-to s-see... to..." The boy is shaking and tracing something on his arm.

Mr. Aizawa hugs him, so I guess they are family. "Hey, I know but they are your battle scars. They show how much you've been through and I'm so proud of you. Ever since me and 'Zashi adopted you, we've been so much happier." He said. At that point I'd get caught so I swiftly walk out the door, unnoticed. He's adopted? I shouldn't know these things, I should have just let him tell me himself. "I'm sorry.. Izuku." I mumble.

————————————————————
Hey! I don't have much to put here other than thanks for 1k reads. I honestly expected this fanfic to flop or I'd delete it but I love it so far and it's getting so many reads! I appreciate every vote, comment, follow, and even read! Thank you all so much for being here and if any of you guys need to talk to someone you can comment here and I'll add you on snap/discord and we can talk. I'm no therapist but I've helped someone out who I met online out of suicide. That's one things I'm proud of myself for. I really hope you guys have a great day and stay safe and at home during this quarantine! Stay hydrated and get sleep!

-1043 words!-