There's Always A Loophole

Nature Requires Balance

As Parker collected a plethora of magical items and placed them in her duffel bag in order to be ready for any sort of situation that may arise.

Parker picked up her bag and hung it on her shoulder as she walked towards her door heels clicking on the hardwood floor. As Parker entered the foyer of the Salvatore school she noticed the group Hope was bringing which consisted of Jed, kaleb, Hope and her sisters, as Parker internally groaned her eyes landed on her sisters who began to continue their fight from yesterday.

"She's coming." Lizzie and Josie scoffed in sync as they realised they had to deal with one another.

"I need all the help I can get, so please put your twin war on pause." Came Hopes request.

"Where's MG at?" Questioned kaleb.

"He's on his way. Let's load up while we wait for him. Come on."

As the group made their way out of the school and began heading towards the car they abruptly stopped due to soldiers of triad blocking their path.

"Oh, sorry. We were about to knock."

"Who the hell are you?" Demands Lizzie.

"Name's Burr. Triad Industries."

"Propellere." Hope chants and becomes instantly confused when nothing happens.

"I got this." States kaleb as he begins to speed at the soldiers, the sunlight halting him due to it burning his skin.

"What you don't got is magic. Which is why your daylight ring won't work. And what we have are stakes, wolfsbane... and other things. So I think you should invite us inside."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're looking for an artifact known as the Chalice of Arimathea. We have reason to believe it's part of your school's collection. Now, you know this place a lot better than we do, so the sooner you help us find it, the sooner we'll be gone. Triad thanks you for your time."

Parker rolls her eyes not interested in what the triad soldiers want or need, once the speech was finished and the school dispersed Parker followed her sisters and Hope into Alaric's office in search of a phone to communicate with Alaric.

"It's dead. We have to find the school cell." Instructs Hope as the landlines connection is cut off.

"Check MG's tighty-whities." Jokes Lizzie.

"Really? This is serious." Scoffs Josie.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We can't all be born with resting concerned pouty face."

Parker releases a deep sigh in regards to her sisters bickering and instead of getting involved with her sisters she begins to look at her fathers bookcases.

"Didn't this shelf used to have books on it?" Calls Parker to the group.

"Yeah,That's weird. Whatever they're doing to block out our magic must have knocked out a cloaking spell your dad had." States Hope from across the room.

"Big shocker. Dad's hiding something from us." Scoffs Lizzie.

From the shelf Parker removes a red box and passes it to her sisters not interested in the slightest.