It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough

Time Is What We Want Most, But What We Use Worst.

Parker was in the common room of the Salvatore school, curled up on an armchair reading her grimoire whilst jotting down down notes on sticky notes and placing them on the pages.

"Who knew, studying could be this boring." Grumbled Parker with a sigh as she rest her head on the palm of her hand as she rest her elbow in the arm of the chair.

Parker began flipping through the pages of the grimoire, landing on a page which detailed dark magic. Before Parker could delve into the page the doors to the Salvatore school opened gaining her attention, as she turned she noticed her sister walking into the school followed by Hope and Two Landon Kirby's.

Parker closed her grimoire before setting it into the table in front of her before standing and looking at her sister in shock.

"Please tell me I'm dreaming, and that there are not two Landon's." Exclaimed Parker.

"Well, there are two Landon's somehow." Hope informs.

"I've died and I am now in my own personal hell." Mumbles Parker.

Hope and Josie lead the two Landon's towards the couch where they take a seat, Hope sits on the table in front of them whilst Josie stands to the side.

"Is there anything I can do to be—."

Before Parker could finish's her sentence, an announcement blared over the speakers of the school.

"Parker Saltzman, please make your way to the principals office. Parker Saltzman, please make your way to the principals office."

"Well, I guess I should go." Parker announces collecting her grimoire and notes, before making her way to Vardemus's office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You wanted to see me." Parker announces as she enters the office.

"Yes, sit." Vardemus commanded.

Parker warily obeyed, as she took a seat in front of the desk.

"Can I ask what this is about?."

"You remember Miss Tig." Vardemus commented.

"Yeah, she tutored me for advanced chemistry."

"Well she created a dark magic detector."

"So, what does that have to do with me." Inquired Parker.

"The other morning, it detected the use of dark magic within the walls of the school."

"I ask again, what does it have to do with me."

"I performed a locator spell in order to find the source of the magic, and do you know what I found."

"Well it's clearly not a mirror, Gary Poppins."

Vardemus, frustrated with Parker's answer stands from his chair and makes his to stand in front of Parker.

"Now is not a time for funny miss saltzman."