This Christmas Was Surprisingly Violent

This Christmas instead of gifts, I'm giving everyone my opinions.

"I may, actually throw up." Parker gags As she bore witness to the atrocity that was the Commons Area. It was like Christmas threw up in there.

"I mean, it's Fall not winter." Parker scoffed as she began to head down towards her fathers office, she had learned from Hope that professor vardmeus was actually Clarke in disguise.

As she arrived at the office she noticed her father and Dorian chuckling away to themselves as they had their backs turned from her.

"Dad." Parker calls.

As Dorian and Alaric turn, Parker notices their outfits.

"What are you wearing?." Parker asks in disgust as she physically grimaces.

"Christmas sweaters, Dorian had an extra. I'm sure we could find one for you." Alaric states with a smile.

"No, thanks I'm good." Parker dismisses.

Alaric walks over to Parker and puts a hand on her shoulder, causing her to give his hand a quick glance in concern.

"Have you got all your presents?."

"Dad, you do realise it's not actually Christmas. right?." Questions Parker.

"Parker, you can't just dismiss the holiday cheer."

"You're totally, right dad." Parker agrees as she begins to walk out the door. "You know what, I'm just gonna go get a mug of eggnog and listen to some Christmas music, you know really get in the mood." Parker lied.

Alaric nods in her direction.

"Great idea."

Parker smiles in reply turning to leave, as she exits the office she closes the doors behind and releases a deep sigh. She didn't realise someone coming up behind her.

"Ho ho ho." Cheers Josie.

Parker jumps and turns to face her sister as she places a hand on her chest. She opens her eyes and instantly notices Josie's outfit.

"Jo, that was terrifying."

"Sorry, I just wanted to bring you a cookie from a fresh batch i made." States Josie as she presents Parker the tray of cookies.

Parker looks at the tray in both shock and concern.

"JoJo, sweetie. Since when do you bake?."

"Ever since, I got in the holiday spirit."

"Just like everyone else then." Parker falsely chuckles.

Josie simply smiles a toothy grin at her sister. Parker begins to lead Josie away from their fathers office.

"You know, Josie. I'll have one of your surely delicious cookies later. But do you know who would really want a cookie?."

"Who?." Josie asks eagerly.

"The children, of course." Smiles Parker.