Darkness

"I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are."

Darkness. The only thing Parker could remember is now the only thing that surrounds her. She groans in pain as she stands from the cold floor of the empty oblivion she is now in.

"Where am I?." States a confused Parker as she begins to take a few cautious steps forward, the sound of her heels clicking echoing throughout the desolate abyss.

As she begins her journey, she wraps her arms around herself feeling the cold beginning to take its hold of her.

"Hello, anyone?." Calls Parker into the darkness.

"Hell, I would even accept a conversation with Alyssa Chang right about now."

Sighing in defeat, Parker continues her journey forward in hopes of finding something or someone. As she walks, Parker begins to hear a low growl around her. Dismissing it, she begins to continue her journey, before she could take another step a hard, heavy body collides with her own sending her flying through the air before landing on the cold ground with a thud.

"Could my day get any worse." Parker grunts as she stands, coming face to face with the creature. A Gargoyle.

"Oh you have got to be kidding." Groans Parker in frustration, rolling her eyes as the Gargoyle roars in her direction.

"Calm down Cujo, I defeated your friend" Parker states as she shrugs unsure if she is using the correct terminology before continuing. "a couple of semesters ago and trust me when i say those who cross me, don't generally live long enough to do it again."

Before the gargoyle can move, Parker raises her arm in its direction halting its movements. She begins to siphon from within herself, allowing her eyes to turn pure white.

"Fluctus Inpulsa." Parker chants expecting the Gargoyle to explode into rubble, her grin falling into a look of shock as she realises that the spell only caused a crack in the Gargoyles skin. The Gargoyle growls lowly as it begins to move toward her.

"Fluctus Inpulsa!." Parker screeches causing larger cracks to form in the Gargoyles skin. The Gargoyle grins showing its fangs as it continues its way towards Parker.

"Fluctus INPULSA!." Parker yells as she siphons from within her core, sending a shock wave of pure energy toward the Gargoyle causing it to explode into rubble and ash.

Sighing in relief, Parker smirks to herself as she feels a warm sensation on her face as she raises her hand up to her nose she feels a warm liquid, as she takes away her hand she notices blood coating her fingers. She quickly wiped her nostrils before continuing on her journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have never been so bored in my life." Comments a frustrated Parker as she walks, her arms crossed against her chest. "Couldn't of been thrown in here with say a bottle of bourbon maybe, you know just to pass the time. Make this experience a little more enjoyable."

As she continues to walk, Parker hugs her arms closer to her chest in an attempt to conserve heat.

"Who knew hell would be so cold." Shivers Parker as she releases a shaky breath.