Kai Parker Screwed Us

In this whole wide wicked world, the only thing you have to be afraid of is me.

"You lied to me? You told me that Sebastian chose to leave the school." States Lizzie.

"I said he made his choice. He refused to respect our rules."

"So, you sent him here?." Questions Parker.

"He had help. There was a witch who did the spell. Dark hair, kind eyes. Amazing accent." Comments Sebastian.

"Emma." Answers Josie.

"How could you, Dad?." States Lizzie as she raises her voice.

"You can yell at me after we arm ourselves." Replies Alaric.

"Dad, why do we need weapons so bad?" Inquires Josie.

"All you need to know is that we're in danger, and we need to find a way out now."

"We're in a new world now. Perhaps you are no longer the one in charge." Smirks Sebastian as he speeds in front of Alaric. Before Sebastian could move, Alaric drives a stake through his abdomen.

"To be clear, my daughters and I are leaving, you are staying behind and yes, I am in charge." Alaric states as he leaves.

Lizzie rushes to Sebastian, whereas Josie and Parker chase after there father.

"Dad. This is about Uncle Kai, isn't it? That's why you're so worried? I know this has to be hard for you, but you said he was desiccated." Announces Josie as her and Parker enter the library.

"You don't know what he's capable of. And until I'm positive no one's set him free, I'm not taking any chances."

"Dad, who could have set him free?"

"I'll explain all that later. Right now, I need you to go to the meadow and get the Sandclock before anyone else finds it. Then I need you to come back here and hide. And stay hidden." Commands Alaric as he passes a knife to Josie.

"Dad, this is all my fault. If I hadn't done black magic in the first place, we'd have never been in this mess." Comments Josie.

"We all make mistakes." Announces Alaric as he leaves the room.

"You go to the meadow and get the sand clock and I'll find a way to get us back home." States Parker as she turns to Josie.

"What, how?."

"We created this world when we were kids." Replies Parker.

"Yeah,so?"

"This is an exact replica of when Aunt Bonnie lived here. Meaning, her grimoires are here."

"Ok, I get the sand clock and you get the grimoires. Then we meet back here and come up with a plan to get home. Deal." Comments Josie.

"Deal." Agrees Parker as they separate to go their own different ways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, if I were a Aunt Bonnies grimoires where would I be." Mumbled Parker as she begins to look through the bedside table.