There's a Place Where the Lost Things Go

Stars, hide your fires; Let not light see my dark desires

As Parker awoke from her slumber, she noticed she was on the floor of a werewolf transition cell. As Parker raised her head, her eyes met those of her fathers.

"Good, your awake." Sighs Alaric.

Parker ignored him, as she rose from the floor dusting off her dress.

"Parker, please talk to me."

"Let me out, and I'll consider it."

"I can't do that, it's for your own good

"Like you know what's best for me."

Parker releases a scoff as she begins to pace the room.

"Parker, this isn't you."

"It is now."

"No it isn't, you can be normal again."

"Normal." Parker scoffs as she turns to face her father with her arms crossed.
"I'm not normal, I was never normal."

"Now let me out." Glares Parker.

Alaric ignores his daughters command and begins to leave, Parker walks closer to the cell bars.

"I said, Let Me Ou—." Parker screams, as her fists make contact with the cell bars a blue glow forms around them throwing Parker to the floor.

"Ow, what the hell was that." Parker groans.

"I asked Emma to create a barrier so you can't get out, and don't even think about siphoning, Emma nullified that power with that cuff." Announces Alaric as he points to the leather cuff on Parker's wrist.

"Screw you." Seethes Parker as she stares at the cuff.

"Now, whilst your in there, you can catch up on homework." Commands Alaric as he throws Parker's notepad, pencil and her textbooks into the cell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parker is sat crosslegged on the cell floor, as she writes notes on how to disarm her cuff. As she is writing a new presence entered the room.

"Can I help you." States Parker not lifting her eyes from her notebook.

"Oh, my names Melody. Professor Saltzman asked me to bring you some food in my free period." Replies Melody as she slides a metal tray of food into the cell.

"Thanks." Parker states as she raises her eyes toward the girl, thinking of a plan.

"So, are you a witch." Questions Parker making her way to the cell bars.

"No, I'm a wolf." Replied Melody.

"Oh really, what's your story?." Questions Parker as she stands at the cell bars.

"I got into a fight at school, and as I pushed them away from me they hit their head on the corner of a table. Killing them instantly."

"What happened next." States Parker as she rubs her wrist, which housed the cuff.

"On the night of my first full moon, I locked myself in the basement and as I was turning Professor saltzman found me and helped me through my first turn."