Chapter 1 ♡

QUIRK = Dark Clone

She can make clones of herself with slight alterations such as weaker muscles and less skill as well as them looking somewhat like demons, commonly referred to as creepy. They have red eyes, black hair, pale white skin with black veins all around them.

The drawback is, they drain her energy and if she uses her quirk for too long she starts to loose control over them and they can start to attack her

My name is (L/N) (Y/N), I'm a 10 year old girl and I'm transferring to my new Middle School in the middle of the year today.

I tried to sleep in as much as I could, dreading for the day to come. I have never thought of myself to be good in social situations so it kills me inside knowing I'll have to interact with unknown homo sapiens today.

My temporary bliss was ended by banging as my door flew open

"Get up lazy ass!" My older sister, Yuri yelled. I groaned and stirred around in my sheets not ready to get up yet.

"Come on" she groaned walking over to me "Unlike you I actually care about my education and can't be late!" and with that being said she picked me up like a rag doll carrying me out of my room as I protested then dropped me on the floor

I groaned in annoyance as I look up and glared at her figure that was already moving away. I sighed, knowing I'll have to get up now before she does anything else. I groggily got up and walked downstairs into the kitchen still half asleep

"Ah, you're up now sweetie. I thought you where never gonna get up" my mother said laughing softly as she served breakfast for me. I tried to eat as slowly as possible trying to push my arrival at my new school as far away as possible, taking as much time as I could. As I was halfway done I heard a huff of annoyance and looked up to see Yuri glaring at me, clearly seeing through my facade.

I moaned in annoyance and started to eat normally. I then went up to my room to get dressed in my new uniform

 I then went up to my room to get dressed in my new uniform

(Pretend the skirts longer)

After looking at myself in the mirror and fixed myself a hairstyle (or leave you hair out, especially if you have short hair) I went back downstairs to prepare my lunch, then  I was forced into the car. I looked out of my car window feeling anxiety bubble up inside me, why did my old school have to catch fire? I hate this. 

"Ok we're here darlings, time to go now" my mum suddenly said, pushing me out of my daydreams. We got out of the car and me and Yuri grabbed our backpacks

 We got out of the car and me and Yuri grabbed our backpacks

"Yuri, please take (Y/N) to the office with you dear. I have to go now, I love you my babies" was all I heard before our mum kissed our foreheads and drove off. I sighed and followed Yuri. My heart thumped in my chest as I walked past random people in the hallways, their heads turned to us making me uneasy some of them even blushed.

When we finally arrived to the office, we where met with a middle-aged women with purple hair and heterochromic yellow & turquoise eyes who gave us a paper with all the information we would need such as our schedule, locker number etc.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, I didn't want Yuri to leave me as I feel more confident with someone I know so I'm not all alone. But she did anyway, of course we wouldn't be put together as she is 2 years older than me.

I looked at my assigned class and went looking around for a sign saying 5-E, Just as I started to lightly shake due to the uneasiness of feeling their gaze upon me I found my classroom. I rushed inside seeing there was a lot less people there, only my teacher and a girl sleeping on her desk near to window.

The female teacher looked up from her papers at me and said "Ah, (L/N) (Y/N), right? I see you've arrived... take a seat next to Toga-San, that will be your new spot" I looked towards to girl in the backrow assuming that was Toga.

I went over to the only seat next to her, I sat down and took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. I looked over at her and analysed what I could see of her, she had beautiful blonde hair in two messy buns, I thought that hairstyle was pretty and unique. 

A single minute passed, the class still empty as there was 10 minutes left until it started and no one wanted to be here longer than necessary. I had manage to calm myself down a bit in that time, but then I heard a yawn signaling my company was no longer silent. I felt a gaze locked on me, I turned around to see the girl from earlier staring at me with wide eyes, I felt a light barley visible blush on my cheeks as I was faced with such a pretty girl. After what felt like hours which had only been 40 seconds in real time, she broke her trance and smiled at me making my heart flutter.

What is this feeling? I must just be flustered, I don't actually like her that way. I was cut out of my thoughts by a sweet angelic voice

"Hi, my name's Toga Himiko! Nice to meet you, you're new here right, let's be friends!" I nearly let out a sigh of relief that I wouldn't be alone trying to get by myself today. I gave a small smile while nodding my head

"Sure thing" she then continued to stare at me as if expecting something which made me grow nervous, what am I supposed to do now?

"... your name?" My cheeks flushed a vibrant red from embarrassment, I can't believe I forgot that! Why did I have to be born with 5 braincells

"(L-L/N) (Y-Y/N)" I said slightly turning away from her still blushing, I was scared I'd make a bad impression already. I heard a cute giggle followed by her enthusiastic words "Awh, you're so cute (Y/N)-Chan! I can call you that right? I can because we're friends, right?" I didn't know how to react to that, do I thank her or let the compliment slide? I decided to assure her she could use first-name basis on me instead.

The rest of the time before the bell was spent by her asking me random generic questions trying to get to know me, like "what's your favourite colour" etc. The bell rang before I knew it and the classroom started to get filled in by unique looking people, but is it unique if everyone is like that?

I'm 12 when I started writing this so my writing and story won't be the best, also this book is directed at bisexual/pansexuals as it includes girlxgirl and boyxgirl, anyone can read it but I just thought I'd put it out there if you're uncomfortable with reading a x reader that goes against your sexuality. I also basically never proof read

Also, I made the cover😊