Chapter 8 ♡

Deku Pov ♡

[(Y/N) is 14-15 now]

As the days go on, this feeling for (Y/N) gets increasingly stronger. I thought it was just a crush at first but it has escalated into something much more. She is all I need, all I care about, nothing else matters but her...

As I complete the final question to my homework sheet, I look over at my locked draw containing a notebook dedicated to (Y/N) along with framed pictures of her I snapped when she wasn't aware. As I opened it and gazed down at her pictures, I felt my heart flutter into the clouds as a blush coated my cheeks.

she's so perfect

I can't imagine her with anyone else, they'll only taint her beautiful soul. No one can have her but me. I'm sure this is normal, when people find the one they love they feel this right? right? I'm not crossing the line. 

"Izuku! time for dinner" I sighed and locked the drawer once more

(timeskip to school the next day)

Birds chirped as the wind blew through my hair, the chatter of students filling the air. I was looking around for (Y/N), it appears she hasn't arrived yet...

"ugh why does (L/N)-San even hang out with him?" I caught as I walked past. I don't care what they think, (Y/N)'s opinion is the only one that matters. I arrived to my desk eventually, as time ticked away I started to get worried that (Y/N) might not be coming to school today. Lost within my own thought I failed to notice someone coming up from behind me. A familiar soft hand laid itself upon my shoulder as her melodic voice sang "hello Izuku-Kun".

The familiar feeling rushed through me again as my heart quickened it's pace. "H-Hello (Y/N)-Chan!" I watched her take place in the seat beside me, admiring her every move. We only managed to talk for a bit before her other friends swarmed around her desk. Jealousy seeped through to me, how dare they distract her from me! I wish they would all die, then me and (Y/N) could be happy...

The lesson stretched on for what felt like ages. After the bell finally rang, me and (Y/N) spent our lunch time talking about heroes, well I was the one gushing about them while she listened and smiled adding occasional comments. She always gave me such euphoria.When we went back to class, I started taking notes on her while staring at her concentrated face during the lesson. 

Time Skip Because I'm Lazy 

Bakuhoe POV

Tch all these extras are really starting to annoy me, I'm better than them all. "Move outta the way!" I found myself yelling multiple times at other students in the crowded hall just after the bell rang, it's their fault not mine. 

Finally, I'm out of that dump. The sunlight glazed across my face as I walked home. I entered a secluded area that I walk pass to get to my house. I get told I shouldn't be here alone, that it can be dangerous but I'm the strongest I can do what I want! If anyone tries to fuck with me I'll destroy them, I've always been safe and today will be no different.

The sound of running footsteps approached me, tch what the hell. I turned around to see a flash of what I presume to be a ugly villains face, next thing I know a sharp long metal blade was being swung towards my face. IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT TRYING TO FIGHT ME?! I'LL SHOW THEM WHO'S KING

I immediately activated my quirk blowing up their weapon, but they managed to dodge it and fled into the shadows leaving their location unknown. "Very good, but can you fight this!" a flash was all I could make out before I felt myself collapse heavily onto the floor, what the hell just happened.

The tiny sting of something just barley punctuating my neck  was followed by screaming of annoyance by the villain. I was so disoriented but I forced my mind to clear and focus on the situation, and sure enough right infront of me was... (L/N)?!

what the hell was she doing here, her quirk was activated and her clone had pinned the villain down with it's bones twisting in unnatural angles. Before I could scream at that brat for what the hell was going on, she helped me up as I was too unsteady to refuse. "Are you okay? I saw this man following you when I was on my way to a friends house. Hey, stay still their quirk really messed you up just stay still stop trying to move for yourself!" (L/N) was saying, I could see her face blurry like a unfocused camera and her voice ringed in my head. 

I could just make out another weapon, I assume after he used his quirk on me he had tried to end my life with a stab to the neck. "I've already called the police... you don't have to worry" was her voice always this soothing "I'm not worrying! I could've handled it myself" this was so embarrassing for (L/N) out of all people to see me like this.

But why would she help me? I've never done anything kind to her and we often engage in arguments. After some time had passed and the police had taken away the villain and I had regained my composure,  (L/N) walked me home despite me arguing against it. Why was L/N acting nicer to me all of a sudden? maybe because I was nearly killed... whatever

Even after she left, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I'm so embarresed! now she's going to think I'm weak and tell everyone, here comes the anger issues. Great, now the old hags screaming at me for screaming to myself.

As I hate to admit it, after the incident I have gained respect for (L/N). She's a powerful girl and I admire that, I guess her personality doesn't suck that much as well now. I no longer am hostile to her, I may be a jackass but I know how to repay people. 

But something strange is happening, something I hate. when I see her with Deku now I feel annoyed and even more pissed than usual. But I'm certainely not jealous, why would I be jealous! Though it should be me that she hangs out with instead of that stupid nerd, I'm way better than him. 

whatever

Hey, so I know my updates are extremely slow and I'm sorry about that I'm just quite busy with school and all. I'll try to update sooner and not until months later like this pace. And, sorry if this chapter sucks I kinda rushed it  >-<