Chapter 1- Skin Virginity

Believe it or not, this wasn't the first time that Taehyung had been forced into driving his two drunk best friends to the tattoo parlor at 11 o'clock at night.

    As soon as Taehyung pulled his car into the nearly deserted parking lot, Jin and Jimin were already stumbling out of it, laughing and hanging off of each other like crazy people. Taehyung sighed and shook is head fondly, tucking his keys into his back pocket and stepping out to join them. He loved his friends dearly, but it was very hard to keep up with them, especially when they got like this.

    "I want a 13 tattoo on my wrist," Jimin giggled, pointing at the exact spot on his arm. "For my birthday!"

    "I'm surprised you can even remember when your birthday is at the moment," Taehyung marveled, opening the door for the two drunks.  The last time they were here was when Jimin had gotten the word "Nevermind" etched onto his side. He never told Jin or Taehyung the meaning of that word, however. Tae still hadn't the faintest clue, and he was Jimin's closest friend. Hell, they even lived together.

    The door chimed sweetly as they entered the building- the sound was a stark contrast to the interior design of the place. The walls were lined with rock posters, spray paint designs, foul language, and nearly nude women in tight leather pin-up outfits. Taehyung looked away awkwardly.

    At the front desk sat a man about their age, maybe 25 years old. He wore a black tank top, which exposed his tanned, toned arms that were covered in black ink. His bleached-blonde hair was brushed backwards and out of his face, exposing his forehead and pierced eyebrow. He was reading a cooking magazine, and a cigarette hung loosely from his parted mouth.

    Taehyung gulped.

    "Hey there," Jin said sweetly, a hint of a giggle at the end of his sentence. "My friend here wants a tattoo."

    The man looked up curiously, giving Jin a once-over before turning to look at Jimin. He put down his magazine and smiled politely.

    "Name?" he asked.

    "Jimin," the pink haired boy replied excitedly. He had a death grip on Taehyung's jacket sleeve, and he was jumping up and down on his heels, unable to contain his giddiness.

    "Hey Jimin, I'm Namjoon," the guy at the desk continued. He pulled out some paperwork from a drawer and held out a pen for Jimin, who let go of Tae's arm to go and take it. "You just need to sign some things and then I'll be happy to get you started."

    Taehyung sighed and stared down at his shoes tiredly. He didn't know how his friends kept getting him into these absurd situations, but he was growing a bit sick of them. He really just wanted to go home and paint something. The moon looked perfect tonight.

    "So, you come here often?"

    Tae looked up to see Jin practically throwing himself on Namjoon, leaning seductively across the counter while staring directly into the poor man's soul, wiggling his eyebrows a little.

    Good god.

    "I'm so sorry-" Tae started to apologize, grabbing Jin by the wrist and pulling him away. The elder whined in protest.

    Namjoon chuckled, taking another puff from his cigarette. "It's all good," he said honestly. "Tell your friend here I'd be happy for him to stop by sometime when he's sober." He then proceeded to lead Jimin into one of the private rooms, winking at Jin before he pulled the curtain closed.

    "Did you see that?" Jin asked excitedly, hitting Tae repeatedly on the arm as he pulled him over to the couch to sit down. Taehyung just shook his head, sinking down into the comfortable cushions next to his elder.