Assurance

#Renjun

The first time Renjun and (y/n) net was during the chilly winter season in Beijing. Renjun sat in a cafe, sipping the hot chocolate down his throat to forget the malicious fight between him and his mom. Just as he went in with his thoughts, his eyes fell on a girl outside the window. It was -2C there and she played with the street children wearing just a t-shirt. He didn't want to blow the chance so he quickly went out the door, to her.
"Brrr.... it's freezing cold" he said, closing the zip of his jacket
"It sure is. But when you spend time with them you start to appreciate to even have clothes"
Soon after, they cane into contact and connections started pampering. (Y/n) would always go over Renjun's place to hangout. His parent grew fond of her because she was just a simpleton. Once, they even caught him sleeping in (y/n)'s lap and his face covered with her hair (ya know what I mean)
"I've never met your family" said Renjun, eating popcorn from the bowl
"You wanna?" She asked, doing the same
"Of course.... they'll be my in-laws" he joked resulting in (y/n) choking on the popcorn. He nearly died laughing. (Y/n) took a sip of water and said, "When a person is choking, you should help her out"
He laughed, "not if the person is you"
The next day Renjun stood numb out of hoodie when she took him to her house.
"Wait! So (y/n) is your sister?" He shrieked
"And you're her boyfriend?" Her bro asked
(Y/n) stood there perplexed, "Do you know each other?"
The two boys hugged each other calling
Zhong Chenle!!
Huang Renjun!
After a fun chat, Chenle warned, "ya! If you break my sisters heart, I'll crush your bones"
Renjun scoffed, "Like you will"
"Just kidding" he snorted "I mu you guys break up I know it's not your fault"
"Hey!" Yelled (y/n). All three of them had a great laugh.
On entering her room, Renjun threw himself on her bed, "So this is what it feels like to be rich" he breathed out, "The fact that you're my best friend's sister makes things easier"
"I love that you like it here" said (y/n) folding her clothes in the wardrobe.
He looked around and saw an antique gramophone. He started playing a music and pulled her, "Let's dance"
The last few minutes had passed by Renjun holding onto (y/n)s waist and hers on his.
She cupped Renjun's face with her hand, "I once lost a really loved angel"
He asked, "Who?"
"My dad......... and if I lose you my heart won't be able to take it"
He smiled, "You won't"
" How can you guarantee it?"
"Because I'll be the 'person to light your world' so that you'll never feel lonely again"
"Thanks" she said, pulling him close and giving a peck on his cheeks

                                End