One wish

#Mark

Deep inside those congested houses, stood Maya and her group against Choa. The streetlight flickering and lighting on them.
"Ya! Sniff this before we get caught" said Maya, slapping Choa on the face. She turned her face away but was still hesitant to take the coccaine handed.
"I.... I... won't" she stammered
"Son of a bitch! If you don't I'll make sure your parents don't even find your dead body"
Choa sobbed bitterly. Maya still insisted her to take the drug while pushing her hard until she fell on the ground. Their group just laughed at her. She was weak and fragile in front of Maya. She lost herself and reached out for the packet of powder.
"Is that drugs I see?" A voice interrupted. They turned to see a very dashing man in a police uniform. All of them ran away in no time leaving Choa behind.
"Aren't you a student?" He asked, helping her up. She gave a silent nod. "Do these girls always beat you up?"
She nodded, "I don't have anyone by my side. The one best friend I had died when we were 6... ah!" She sighed, "I shouldn't be telling you this"
"Now you have someone"
"What?"
"Nothing" he shrugged, "Let me drop you back to hostel, it's my duty"
"Ok! Su-wait! How do you know I'm in hostel?" She asked intimately
"Um......" he slipped out his tongue, "I just assumed". She looked at him with suspicious eyes, "Do I know you?"
"No you don't" He quickly cut her off. Their walk home was accompanied by deathly silence. None of them had spoken for the last few minutes.
"By the way, I'm Kim Choa" she broke
"Well.... I'm... I'm" he scratched his head awkwardly, "I'm Lee Min Hyun"
"Huh?" She screamed, "weren't you in a police uniform before" But now, he was clothed with casual style and he couldn't hide no more the fact that he was not a living person.
"I like..... like..... like took them off before"
"When?"
"Before when you were not looking"
"Where are your clothes then?" She exclaimed. Mark gave up the secret.
He finally spoke, "How're you Choa? I'm Mark".
She fell on her knees when she heard that, "My friend who left me 9 yrs ago?"She gulped, "But you were dead. And I was alone. How? What?"
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave you. Tonight's the only time I can see you for the last" he hugged her
"Can't you stay a little longer?" She hugged her back
"I'm afraid I can't. Our head will punish me"
"But" she said, "that means you're my angel?" She smiled
"Woah!" He joked, "I ain't no angel. I'm a spirit"
She smiled and pulled herself away from him. "But why today?"
"Because today is some-day special" After saying that he vanished in thin air. Choa wept silently for people didn't want to hear her cry. Those tears fell like a lake that was obstructed by a boulder and now, the boulder was moved away. As she walked, a paper fell on her head.
Happy birthday to me! Meeting you is the best wish I made