Phobia

A/n: I know diary entries are more longer but I'm just making it short this time
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is the diary of (y/n)
Dear diary
                 Today morning, Doyoung gave me a piggy back ride around the whole school and we got detention for it. But the lazy-day spent with him was so good. He kept playing with me and my hair, especially my hair. My days are filled with him.
I know what you're thinking- that we've been best friends since the beginning and that I should confess. But I'm not really sure, maybe because lots of girls like him. As of now, he feels nothing for anyone so....... I'll wait for it.
Bye

*2nd diary entry*
Dear diary,
                   I was having a bad day in school and he kept annoying me till I scolded him but his scared face was so funny that I ended up laughing. I hate him for making me feel this way. Wish there was a word that could describe the feelings I have. Also, we bunked class today and went to the toilet until our PE teacher caught us. The shocking thing was when he asked us whether we were a thing. Wish.
Bye!

Dear diary,
We had a bitter fight today! Ya know what happened? We were in our cafeteria during our lunch break when a girl cane and slapped Taeyoung on the face. My poor friend's nose bled. She yelled at him saying that he cheated on her though they were not even together! The girl got the wrong impression because even his beauty is like flirting. So, I threw my food tray at her and she was covered in spaghetti. Out of the blue, Doyoung came and cleaned  the girl with a tissue. Why was he doing that? "You should not hurt others just because you......." he looked at TY, "someone else is hurt" why?!
No bye

Dear diary,
I'm still mad at him. I mean how could he do this to me? His best friend?? While passing the corridor I looked at him but he didn't even look up from his video games. In addition, my socio class was boring because he didn't even pass me his sketch book........ he always does!
Phew! Taeyoung just walked in. He said something....... like Doyoung is jealous of me taking his side. What?
He laughed the whole time telling this and "awwww"-ed at us. It seems Doyoung went and cried in the toilet when we fought. That's when TY came to know...<3

Dear diary,
Good news! We're friends again. I didn't tell him about the jealousy thing but he apologised for being harsh. And, he gifted me a bunny head band! Well, one thing's for sure- he likes me too. The problem is...... we have a good friend circle and we're afraid to confess. The friends we have are the best people. We don't wanna ruin this just because of this crazy feeling. It is gonna turn our whole friendship upside down. It can even ruin our beautiful time together. So we'd like to keep it this way. Friends forever.

A/n: Guys I'm actually trekking for the past few days with my fam so I haven't been able to update. I typed this chapter as soon as I got 2 bar signals in my phone. And it's going soon but please wait for it