Ecstasy

A/n: this goes out to our girl Wendy who must be going through a lot. I just hope she's doing good. If she comes back, my mind will fly away to Korea.
#Ten

As a soloist, you were recently involved in a car accident where your face had many injuries and small cuts here and there. The SM Town concert was going to be held after 3 weeks and now, all the sad thoughts cane to your head. For this, you couldn't concentrate on your singing, dancing and not even dared to smile.
"(Y/n)-sshi... are you alright?" Asked your choreographer.
"Yeah" you pressed a smile. But deep inside you were worried- if people would stop loving you if you had scars on your face, if your career ended because of this accident, whether or not you will be able to perform again.
Everyone in the ent. Tried to cheer you up yet, none of them made you flattered. In such a time, there was once a person who approached you in a different manner.
"Hey! (Y/n)" Ten waved from afar
"Hello, sunbae" you bowed
As he cane close he said, "Stop the honourifics. Just call me by any name you want"
"Oh.... ok" you stammered
"I have something that you should hear" said Ten pulling out his phone from his pocket which played the opening theme song for a porn site.
Don't judge me
That moment you couldn't manage to keep a straight face. For the first time after the incident, you actually wheezed.Ten gave a satisfying smile, "You laughed at least"
"Gosh! I'm sorry. I don't know what this song is about" you bluffed. He then put his hand in one side of your shoulder and confronted, "Always remember 'this too shall pass'. Give time to time and time will make things better"
Your heart skipped a beat on hearing that. Out of all the people you met, he always was able to make you smile. When Ten made you laugh, your wounds didn't hurt so you even got the guts to open your mouth and sing. Often, when there is a short break during the practices, he would take you to an ice-cream store saying, "It's always good to have something cold to freeze a hot mind"
Ten was obviously a sweet-talker speaking sugar-coated words and out of the blue, he would start dancing in front of everyone to embarrass you.
He sometimes becomes your dance teacher when you do some wrong steps. Butterflies started flying in your stomach as he pushed you waist with his warm hand ms, "Thus is the position" and raised your hand higher, "There it is!" He stepped away.
You gave an outstanding performance during the concert. Red Velvet members helped you out too. The fans were so happy to see you on stage chanting, "We love you (y/n). Thank you for coming back". You were filled with awe.
After the concert, you rushed to thank Ten sunbae who was leaning on a wall but out of excitement, you instead went and hugged him. Fortunately, there was no one around.
"I'm so thankful"
"Me too" replied Ten, hugging back.
You pulled away, "What do you mean you too?"
"I got a hug from you though I expected something more than that"
"You what?"
"Nothing" he shrugged, looking away
You gave a devilish smile, "I know" and hugged him more tightly.

Extra tea:
Lucas and Kun were looking at them from afar
"Shouldn't we scare them?"
"No..... let them stay a little longer "
"But kun-"
"Hush! No buts"
"But I do have a butt"