Viva

#Winwin
A/n: oh my gawd!!!! NCT dream released their new mv "ridin" and that's just daeeng!!!

Yena and Sicheng sat on the bed, rearranging their memorable photos which they captured since they started dating. Yena wore and long white t-shirt that covered her shorts. "You look smokin hot!" Sicheng said, his eyes scruntinizing her.
"Stop that!" She laughed as she hit him on the face with one of the polaroids. "You remember this?" He asked, holding it from his face.
"I do" she smiled
"Our first date"
"We look awkward" she giggled. He lied on the bed with his hands supporting his head.
"You sure about this?"
"I am. It's the only choice we have"
"I know your parents don't like me but I think you should go back home"
"I don't want to. They left us with no choice but this"
He pressed a smile "They love you"
"If they did, they would have agreed to our relationship and not care about money"
Sicheng went on to give her a hug, "I'm gonna miss you so bad"
"Why?" She gasped
"I was just thinking 'what if they don't allow us to be together even there?'
"They will. It's our realm after all" Both of them continued to paste their photos on the wall to build their 'wall of memories'.
"We've finished" he happily shouted
"We did" she pressed a smile standing on her feet. They were both not able to see each other. Blurry vision of tears filled their eyes. Once she blinked, tears rolled down her cheeks. He also, tried to hold it back but failed. Never were they going to feel the same thing towards others if not them. A momentary goodbye for the first and last time. Hoping that fate will take them 'there'. They gave a last look to the wall with eyes sparkling as jade. Sicheng looked down, fidgeting with his fingers.
"I just hope no one faces this again"
"Me too" Yena replied, "I wish the invisible string that bonds the two people's lives will never break........... ever again"
Sicheng and Yena went up to the balcony. The night had a vast wind that blew about her hair. He gave her a back hug,
"Ah! I don't wanna leave you"
"We won't separate" she sniffed
"Our first eternal goodbye"
"So..... it's time"
Both of them bade their goodbyes, giving the last kiss. Then, they stood on the railing, held hands, looked at each other and gave the most beautiful smile

Before they jumped off.

They ended what they shared.
It was a pleasant night in Seoul with crickets making their sounds and fireflies that added their lights. Everything was fine except the fact that their bodies landed on the ground. They were received with loud sirens and wailings from Yena's parents. Her mom cried, "Please come back! Please!"
But their lovely daughter was long gone with her boyfriend to the netherworld. The corpses did not let go of each other's hands though they were no more. Intriguing faith did they have that fate would bring them together even after death. Did it?