Turn-nel Park

#Jisung
A/n: I got inspired from this photo to write this story

"Just make sure you don't get caught" said their manager-nim. Jisung and Chenle were out in the park to film, 'Chensung's this and that' but it was delayed due to the late arrival of their Pd-nim. Chenle wanted to stroll in the park during that time and Jisung wanted to follow him. "Ok!" They gave a thumbs up.

"Ya! Take a nice photo of mine" said Chenle posing with his eyes closed. Jisung (our shy baby) confusedly took out his phone to click it. "Phabo! Not from yours... mine!" Said Chenle, handing out his phone. "Ok" he smiled, "1,2,3,"Click! Just then, a puppy came running to him. "Hey there!" He knelt down, petting the dog.
"Dama!!" A girl called out and ran towards them. Jisung swore the moment she started running, it was as if she was coming to take her lover.
"There you are" She have an eye smile
"Is.... is this your dog?" He hesitated
"Yes, her name's Dama"
"That means it's a bitch?" Chenle asked. Both of them looked at him with wide-opened eyes.
"Ah...." he paused, "I hear someone calling me..... yes?" He excused himself out of the situation.
"That's my friend Chenle" he said
"Oh... I see" the girl's quick response urged Jisung to converse more.
"I'm Park Jisung" he stood up
"I'm Shin (y/n)"she replied, putting her hand forward for a handshake. Jisung shyly shook her hand. Immediately, a petal from the cherry blossom tree fell on their hands.
"Must be fate" he remarked
"I guess so, it's the time of spring"
"What?"
"That flower petals fall! Did you think of something else?"
"No" he shook his head. Another petal fell but this time, inside her eyes. "Ouch!" She yelped. Jisung helped her by blowing in her eyes. It was in their condition that Chenle stepped in, "Oh! I think it's the wrong time"
(Y/n) turned, "Its not what you're thinking!"
"Ignore him" he said, continuing to blow. Chenle went away in shock.
"Get off!" She said, slightly pushing him
"Are you Ok?"
"I'm fine now.... thanks" she continued, "You here for outing?"
He laughed off, "So you have no idea of who I am?"
"Nope."she held her dog ready to leave, "Can we..... we meet again?"
"Hopefully" she smiled
"I'll take you around"
"Um.... ok?"
Chenle bursted in "Jisung-ah! Director is here!!"
He grinned, rubbing the back of his neck, "I gotta go"
The girl was surprised, "Director?? Who?? Who are you?? Are you an actor??"
"We'll catch up later" said Jisung running away.
She smiled back. He quickly gave Dama a kiss, "I'll see you too, little girl". They waved away signalling each other 'bye'. They were so lost in each other's presence that little did they know, 'can we meet again' proved ironical in their lives

A/n: I know this story is just rubbish but I'll make a second part of it. I guess that'll be better. Thanks a lot for reading