Any member imagines

A/n: This story is based on true life experienced by someone I'm close with. I hope the girl is fine. I just thought I should write it down because this shouldn't have happened. But what happens, happens for good.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Perfect. I'd used this word because my life was just it. I felt like the worst was over abs good things lied ahead. Especially with him. We're co-workers in the company. I adored him a lot. He asked me out at an associates gathering and that's when we started dating. He was an awkward-shy guy who had a typical way of making excuses and getting into trouble but once you get to know him, he actually has lots of stories to share.
Every morning, he will buy me coffee and by evening he will start scolding me for having too much caffeine.
I didn't like it when girls were around him. There were many who tried to woe him. One time, a girl asked him out though she knew we were together.
"I don't like her" I blustered.
"Me too" he scoffed.
He always helped me out in every way he could. Sometimes he would just barge in and make me startled. I was seated inside my room when he came in.
" Hey!" He said, scaring the shit out of me.
"What're you doing here?" I shrieked.
"Sshhh....." He shushed me down, pressing his fingers on my lips. He pulled me closer to him. My feet touched the ground finding itself towards him. My heart melted on seeing him. That dearly face, those words he whispered into my ears, "I'll always love you" everything about him made my heart beat faster than a rap song.
The sun shone bright the next morning. A smile appeared on my face when I saw him next to me. Of course! Nothing happened that night but he said he wanted to stay with me. I gave him a good-morning peck on his forehead-he awoke on that. Sooner, we got ready for work. He made us breakfast and I tied his necktie. That was all I could do.
Before we left, he took me in front of my mirror and took a photo of us. "I will always cherish this" he smiled.
He also introduced me to his parents on our way out. Coming to that, he lived his parents too much that he could never say no to them..... never. "You must be fond of her" his mother teased, punching his cheeks. His dad likes me too but he has that not-going-to-last-for-long expression on
It was a sunny day with birds chirping, blue skies, fine breeze. I wonder where he is. He hasn't called or texted me yet. Just then, my phone beeped a message saying, "There's someone at your door". I happily went to meet the person and that! Was the biggest thunderstorm that annihilated my life.
The man handed me an envelope which contained the invitation to his wedding. I was left lamenting at my doorsteps.
I don't blame him for this. He had to obey his parents and not go against their wish to marry the 'perfect' girl they saw. Only if he had told me earlier, I would've been less broken. He looked happy on his day but tears rushed down when he saw me- him with someone else who was pretty. He didn't play with me. In fact, he tried his best not to hurt me more.

Whenever I miss us, I would always look at the mirror that captured us together