Right

#Haechan

"Eun Gi-yah!" Shouted Haechan searching for his 5yr old sister. On the other side Eun Gi was swinging on the swing all alone, "Oppa is lost again" she sighed. Areum too, was taking a stroll in the park when she came across the little girl.
"Hey! there!" Areum smiled, approaching her but Eun Gi kept quiet. "Are you alone?" She continued. Eun Gi was reluctant but replied, "My brother is lost"
"How old is he?"She clenched her eyebrows
"About 19 yrs"
She then laughed making Eun Gi uncomfortable. "I'm not supposed to be talking to strangers"she blurted.
"Well......... in that case, I can't leave you alone. My name is Jang Areum" she giggled.
Eun Gi introduced herself, " I'm lee Eun Gi"
"Is your brother looking for you?" Areum shot the question.
"Most probably" she replied, "He always gets scolding for his carelessness"
"You two seem close"
"No we're not. He's a pain in the Ass"
Both the girls had a fun talk and eventually, Haechan found his sister.
"Ya! Eun Gi! Do you not know how worried I was?" He whined. Areum's eyes widened on seeing him. She hastily stood up and greeted him, "Good afternoon". He recognised her at once, "Aren't you Areum? The girl from my socio class?"
"Yes" she nodded.
Eun Gi held his hand, "Take me for lunch. I wanna eat"
Haechan huffed, "But you won't tell mom and dad that you got lost again"
"Ok" she replied. Haechan turned to Areum, "You should join us too"
"Since I'm not busy.... ok" she shrugged.
On their way, people stared at them with the look of are-they-teen-parents? They noticed that but having the one thing in common, they did not care. As for Eun Gi, she happily skipped all the way through.
^^^^
"Your sister talks a lot about you"
Areum said, taking a bite.
Haechan was startled, "You don't usually talk much in school"
"Oh....." she smiled, "I'm not much of a talker"
"I know" he chuckled "Because I saw you break our Princi's vase"
Areum looked up in astonishment, "Keep this as a secret"
"Only if you answer my question"
"What?"
"Where did you hide it?"
"I dug up our school backyard and laid it there"
"Wah!!" He blustered, "You're savage. I thought I was the crazy one here". They kept quiet and looked into each other's eyes.
"What're you looking at?" Eun Gi interrupted. Both of them freaked out.
Areum hesitated, "Um..... I guess I should be leaving now"
Haechan looked at her, "so..... see you in school"
"Sure"
"Can I get your number? " he paused, "Seems like we could be friends.
Areum pleasantly smiled, "Of Course"
Right after she left, Eun Gi looked at her brother, "She was right"
"Right about what?"
"You always blush in front of her"