Chapter Two

***

It was another one of Shinobu Kochou's boring day at school.

She was a girl loved by many, with her kind personality, looks, outstanding grades, her friendly and outgoing nature, and how there was always a subtle smile plastered on her pretty face.

She seemed perfect. But no, she wasn't.

She was simply pretending. And now, it has become her show, there are crowds watching, and she had learned to love the stage.

Her most beautiful smile, hid her most painful memories.

Yes, she was fine pretending. But sometimes she wonders how many smiles she would have faked, before they ask her if she's okay?

Sighing, she looked out the window. Ah yes, it was the first bloom of spring today.

***

Shinobu didn't know what has gotten into her for picking up a random diary on the street.

Well, nothing could possibly go wrong and who knows? Maybe she could get top secret information from this that can be used for blackmail.

Once she entered her apartment she went straight to her bedrooom, dropped her bag on the floor, randomly threw her shoes somewhere and flopped onto her bed opening the diary.

She furrowed her eyebrows noticing that the every entry was blurred, every lines and curvature of the owner's handwriting was smudged, no word recognizable.

Frustrated she flipped the pages once more until one page caught her attention, it was the last diary entry, it was different from the rest.

The letters were visible, the words can be read, the paper unstained, contradictory from the past entries.

It read,

"We lost our chance,

but on the first bloom of spring,

our love will be rewritten,

and that forsaken world will be forgotten."

Sighing, she closed the diary wandering off to her thoughts. What's with that diary really? It was weird, yet somehow intriguing, chaotically bewildering.

And for some unknown reason, tears began to flood her eyes. She didn't know why, what's with the diary that made her break down and cry her heart out?

And as a bitter smile appeared on her face, her pillow drenched in her tears, she closed her eyes, sadness tucked within.

***

Fluttering her eyes open, she was blinded by light coming from the windows. Now, what had happened? She was sure the window on her room was always covered by the curtain.

Grunting she then rolled out of bed and without a warning she shrieked.

What the fuck? She saw her reflection in the mirror, she was now wearing a different dress. It was a pale purple nightgown reaching her knees.

She then scanned the area. She was not in her bedroom, she then felt fear.

Was she fucking kidnapped?

She made a run for it towards the window. She will fucking escape.

As she stepped on the opening of the window she was startled to hear shouts from the door.

"Shinobu-sama! What happened?!" It was a girl's voice followed by furious knocking on the door.

How did they know her? Oh wait. They are kidnappers. But 'Shinobu-sama'? What in the world is happening?

"We're coming in!!" A voice of a boy warned, and before Shinobu could leap out the window they already broke down the door.

Well what a great way to start the day.

She doesn't fucking know where she is and she need to deal with these kids.

***

Autho's Note:
I dedicate this chapter to AUrs01, she's one of the best author that writes giyushino fanfic and one of my favorite authours, and her simple encouragement for me really gave me the courage to write this. So thank you!