Chapter Seven

***

She was definitely stupid. Yes, undeniably dumb and foolishly falling for the water pillar's charm.

What has gotten into her mind to think that he even has any charms. It was because of that stupid mission, the demon probably used a blood demon art on her. Being in a close proximity with him was now bad for her health.

Why?

[Flashback]

"Shinobu." Why does her name sounds so good when it rolled out of his tongue?

Why was her heart beating fast when his thumb grazed lightly on the side of her lips.

Why was she feeling so hot when his cold eyes was now locked with her own.

"What?" She managed to ask. She was feeling breathless and weak against him. Her knees soft like jelly.

"Nothing." He said before pulling away but the words, "You're beautiful." left his lips in almost a whisper, yet she heard it. And she lost to Tomioka Giyu.

[End of Flashback]

"Why are you pacing back and forth? Stop it. It's irritating." The serpent pillar, Iguro Obanai remarked causing her to halt her movements.

She mustered a smile before turning her head in his direction. "Why don't you just sit on a tree like you usually do and wait for me to care about your opinion, Iguro-san." She said and continued her pace.

"I hope one day you choke on the shit you talk." Iguru responded then rolled his eyes. A sassy bitch indeed. Worthy of Shinobu's trash talking.

"I'll look forward to that then."

"Shinobu-sama!" Their little conversation was interrupted by Aoi running towards her at full speed with Inosuke on her back drawing out his sword. Wait what?!

She dodged the two as they stumbled and eventually hit both their heads into the wall.

"Are you both okay?" Tanjiro asked who was actually running after them.

"Inosuke you moron! Didn't I tell you to calm yourself?! Why are you running around swooshing your katana like it's flag?! Are you out of your mind?! You could've injured someone! Seriously, what am I going to do with you?!" Aoi just kept rambling nonstop while constantly hitting Inosuke in the process.

Why are kids back in the day so damn violent?

Just then Kanao flipped her coin and spoke, "Shinobu-sama, the love pillar and the water pillar wish to see you. Permission to let them enter?"

"Permission acquired." She replied with a sigh.

Great. She sure as hell isn't ready to face the water pillar just yet.

***

Author's Note: Another short and boring chapter, sorry I'm not really in my A game at writing this month. I'm on my period so........yeah.

That Day on Spring (A Kimetsu No Yaiba Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara