Chapter Five

***

"Who do you find most attractive of the pillars Shinobu?" As expected from the love pillar, she would inquire her love interest right off the bat.

Unfortunately, Mitsuri decided to stay at the butterfly estate for quite sometime.

"My, my. Attraction for another pillar would just be trouble for our work." She replied. Needless to say she really needed a plan of action to make Tomioka Giyu fall inlove with her.

"I meant hypothetically. You know Rengoku-san is so nice and dreamy! Am I right?" Mitsuri said fanning her face, looks like the serpent pillar has a love rival.

There was a knock on the door interrupting their little chat as Aoi's voice can be heard, "Permission to enter Shinobu-sama?"

"You may enter." Shinobu replied, wondering what the girl would ask of her.

"Pardon the intrusion but Oyakata-sama has called for your presence in his study." The girl said.

"Very well, I'm sorry to halt our little chat Mitsuri-san but please excuse me." Shinobu said and hurriedly got out the door.

"I shall wait for your return." Was the love pillar's only reply.

"Please entertain out guest Aoi." Shinobu ordered as the girl nodded.

And with that she left.

***

"Your amnesia does no hinder your capabilities, yes?" The man asked her in which Shinobu could only nod.

"Then I entrust you and Giyu to complete this mission, I shall give you the coordinates." The man said.

"Hai." Shinobu and Giyu responded. "Then we may take our leave." Shinobu added.

What great luck for her to be partnered with the man she need to shower with love and affection.

"Don't you think we should get along Tomioka-san?" She asked the man. Taking a closer look at his features she was captivated by his eyes, for some reason his blank, vacant stare pointed something so much more than sadness. His pointed nose and his chiseled jaw, showing that he is indeed carved by the hands of God. And his alluring scent that slightly made her swoon.

Yes, she is undeniably checking him out.

If he was only a little friendly then he wouldn't be hated.

"Tomioka-san. Nobody likes you." She said still keeping her smile and as if those words work like magic, the water pillar finally looked at her.

"I'm not hated." Was his reply, still not breaking eye contact.

My, my. Now she knows something that would catch his attention.

***

Author's Note:

Sorry for the really short chapter! I was just too engrossed in Kacchako fanfics that I barely have time to write! I'm still trying to update once a day so, yeah. Anyways, thanks for reading!