Chapter Three

***

"What are you doing Shinobu-sama?" The girl with black hair in twin tails asked, behind her were children that seemed to be in the same age, two boys wearing the same under clothes with coats of some sort on top, another girl with a side pony tail, and a human wearing what seemed to be a boar costume.

This was all in her head right? A dream perhaps? Was she becoming delusional and insane?

"Why aren't you answering us? Is there something wrong Shinobu-san?" The boy with dark wine red hair asked her.

Getting out from her awkward position, she stood back on the floor and looked at them.

Seriously what is becoming of her life?

So these kids know her, they are dressed in old fashioned clothes, they look worried, and they must respect her for addressing her as '-sama' and '-san'. Now what to do?

Should she pretend? Yes. But how? Would she say she was from another dimension? Or that she has amnesia and she can't remember anything at all?

The latter seemed to be more believable and it will make less of confusion.

She didn't really know what was happening but pretending was her best option for now. That was her greatest weapon after all.

"I'm sorry, but I can't seem to remember anything." She said

"Eehhhh?!" The children's loud voices of shock made her cover her ears. Really these kids, they ought to make someone be deaf.

"Can you please explain who am I and what am I doing here?" She said, she really need answers now or she will be driven to insanity, if she wasn't already insane if she found out this was just a delusion of hers.

***

What the actual fuck?

She was now in the past, she has great swordsmanship, this was a world with demons that eat humans for food, this was a world with breathing techniques that can also be called magic.

And she is also a medic, she trains future swordsman like Kanao as her successor, and in this world also, her older sister was killed.

I guess she leads a depressing life even in this alternate universe.

Why did she even woke up here? Was it because of her desire to runaway from everything in her life back in her world? Her mind and body craving to runaway.

"Ah here Shinobu-sama, this is your diary. You should be able to remember something reading this." Aoi said while she just nodded as she took it from the girl's hands.

She was surprised, dumbstruck, and in awe seeing that this was the same diary she picked up before she dove into this mess.

Did this thing had to do something with her being transported into another universe?

Well, what's the use of running away if you don't make the best of your escape? She will definitely make her stay here in the estate a beautiful memory.

***

Author's Note:

Sorry for yet another short chapter. Anyways, I think this will be a longer fanfic than my other one so I hope you stay along the way. Thank you for reading and stay safe!