Intro

"Y/N~ wake up sleeping beauty" said a voice shaking me gently,

"Not now Jax I'm trying to get some shut eye" I groaned out, rolling over to the other side of my bed.

Jax decide to lift me up and spin me around like a madman, his blue eyes showing a hint of mischief in them

"Okay! I'm awake now Jax, now get out!"

He grinned and looked at me "Your welcome twin, wouldn't want you to miss your first day as a designer" he left abruptly

Oh no! My first day at Vida ala Crespo!

I quick darted to my bathroom and did my daily routine, I'm 24 and still need someone to remind me of my schedule, I sighed, all my life I had someone tend to my every needs, after all I was the only girl and "youngest" among the three of us.

Greyson Sol is my oldest brother and therefore head of our family, he's currently marry and has a wonderful daughter name Grace, his wife is also one of the most beautiful woman on earth~(Greyson, Grace, and Hana the wife)

Jaxon Sol is my older twin brother, we were hours apart but our father considered him as my older brother, Jax is quite a goof but relatively understands tech better then anyone.(your twin brother Jaxon)

And finally there is me, Y/N Sol, only daughter of (D/N) and (M/N) Sol, I was consider beautiful, most businesses men have already asked my hand in marriage but my father declines them all, I never did like helping out our company, I would prefer ...

And finally there is me, Y/N Sol, only daughter of (D/N) and (M/N) Sol, I was consider beautiful, most businesses men have already asked my hand in marriage but my father declines them all, I never did like helping out our company, I would prefer to draw and craft with my hands, which is why I want to design and make a name for myself.

I quickly went down stairs and was greeted by my parents and Jax

"Y/N, good to see you up darling" my father said not once taking a glance at me

"Ready for your big day my dove?" My mother said happily

"Yes I am mother, I'm excited for today!"