Chapter 13 (seeing him)

Your POV

(Hey guys!  I need some help coming up with a new villain to fight.  It can be a modified version of a villain from the show, or something you have made up completely.  It won’t be in the next couple chapters, since I’m planning something I think you guys will like. Just message me through pm with your ideas and I’ll be sure to mention you when/if I use your idea.  If I can’t choose, I might just use multiple ideas for different chapters. See if you can come up with any type of pun as well! Until next time pups!)

I held the phone close to my ear, half holding my breath.  I knew b/n had his phone on, it was ringing. *Hello?*  A voice asked when the line was picked up.  I took a breath. *Hello?*  The person repeated.  “Hey b/n.” I started.  *Who is this?  Why are you calling my son?*  The person asked.  Oops, this wasn’t b/n.  *Why have you called my son?  How did you get this number? Why is this number listed as my daughter's number?*  The person continued to ask.  “S-sorry ma'am. Wrong number.”  I said, hanging up quickly. Adrien came out after a few more moments.  “Are you okay y/n?” He asked. I took a breath, shaking my head. “My mom answered b/n’s phone.  She wanted to know who I was, why I was calling, and why I had her daughter’s phone number.” I explained.

Adrien sat down next to me.  “He’s probably in the shower or getting dressed for work or something.  I’m sure he’ll call back once your guys' mother asks.” He assured me. I nodded once.  Well, that was going to be an even worse conversation now. “You’re turn Adri. You should call your father.  He might send Natalie looking for you, and that’s not going to be the best thing to happen as of right now.” I said eventually.  Adrien nodded. “Okay a/n/n.” He said with a smirk. I looked away to hide my blush. Adrien didn’t seem to mind talking to Natalie while I was in the room.  He explained we woke up a little early, and he was just with a friend and that he’d be back soon.

I went into the bedroom again, closing the door behind me.  I let Yin and Yang out of my f/c purse and gave them a couple pieces of cereal.  “That was close y/n. You can’t let someone see that picture out of the blue. They might think they look like wolf ears and not cat ears.”  Yang warned. I sighed. “I know, but it’s just a photo. Adrien won’t let it get out if I ask him not to show anyone. He knows I don’t want people finding out who I really am.”  I replied softly. Yin looked around. “He’s coming.” She said, both of them hiding. Adrien opened the door softly. “You okay y/n?” He asked. I nodded. Shoot that was too quick a response.  “Yeah, just thought you needed a moment alone.” I replied shortly.

Time skip, it’s two weeks later and a Thursday

Your POV

I still have to talk to Adrien about that photo from Chloe's birthday sleepover last week.  I've brought it up once. But I couldn't really say anything because there were too many people nearby, specifically our friends.  Ugh, I really had to ask Adri soon or else someone might see it or he shows it to someone without thinking. Why did this have to be so hard?!  "Y/n?" A voice asked. Oops, forgot I was in class. “Yeah?” I asked without looking up. Wait… this person just said… my real name! I looked up quickly.  Only Adrien and Ayla were in the room. “Geez, you guys almost gave me a heart attack! Don’t do that! What if someone walked by and heard you?” I told them quickly.

Adrien laughed.  “Well, you weren’t answering anything we said to you.”  He replied. I rolled my eyes. “That’s not funny. Someone seriously could have heard you.”  I half growled. Ayla laughed quietly. “Come on girl, we’re going to be late for lunch.” She added.  Leave it to Ayla to try and keep the peace. “Fine.” I said, adding, “Peacekeeper,” under my breath. Ayla shook her head.  “I heard that.” She countered. Adrien chuckled. We did leave after that. As it turned out, there was a dance coming up. This Friday actually, sounded like a last minute choice from the school to me.  Guess I was really out of it to not hear the announcement. We had to split up, girls at a different table than the boys, to talk about what everyone was going to do.

I wasn’t really interested in the dance.  “What do you think n/n?” Marri asked. I looked up.  “Huh? Sorry, what did you ask?” I replied. Yeah, great way to make your friends think you have no interest in what they’re saying y/n.  Marri rolled her eyes. “I asked if you’ve thought about who you’re asking. It's a girl's choice dance.” She explained. Geez, now I really didn’t want to go.

(I just do NOT like things where the girl has to make the first move.  Sorry if that’s not you guys. 😐)

“I don’t know… I don’t think I’m actually going.”  I said back. Ayla rolled her eyes. “Come on n/n, this is your chance to ask Adrien.  Before someone else asks him first.” Ayla countered. Ugh, I hated when she was right about something.  “I don’t know, besides I don’t know if Adrien would even say ‘yes’. Even if he did, I wouldn’t have anything to wear for it.”  I added. I still hated lying to my friends, even if Ayla knew I was lying and why, it still felt profoundly wrong. Ayla looked past me, at the table the guys were sitting at.  I didn’t get why we had to sit separately, it just seemed weird.

“Marri can help you with a dress, but you NEED to ask Adrien first.”  Ayla said, in a ‘if-you-don’t-I-will-for-you’ tone of voice.  Great, so if I didn’t ask, Ayla was going to steal my phone and ask Adrien for me through text.  “Fine, but it has to be on my terms, without you trying to help in any way unless I ask for it.”  I retorted. Ayla huffed. “It’s that, or nothing.” I added.  “Fine.” Ayla grumbled. I half smiled. I knew that Marri liked designing things, I’d even seen some of her newer designs, but I wasn’t sure if she was comfortable making my dress.  To her, I was almost a complete stranger still. “If you let me n/n, I could make your dress.” Marri offered.

Okay, what just happened.  Maybe because I’m still the same person, Marri still feels the same around me.  Though I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing, or a bad thing. “If you're okay with it.  It’ll be you doing the sewing and everything.” I replied. Okay, so maybe I looked up a little bit of how someone becomes a designer.  Marri seemed surprised I knew what she would be doing. “I looked up some things on being a designer after you showed me some designs.” I half explained.