Welcome!

Hi Reader, 

First, thank you so for choosing my book to read. : )

This book is about two people, Ingrid and Alexander who set out to pursue their dream. Let me tell you more about my character:

Ingrid: Raised in a village, Ingrid has a beautiful voice and wants to be a singer. She is a kind and pretty girl, but she gets angry easily. She knows how to make friends and help others. Her whole village loves her. She has a best friend Lily, and a mother while her father died in a disease.

Alexander: Raised in a big city, London, Alexander(or Alex), has a dream to tour the entire world. Unlike Ingrid, he lost his mother and father at an early age and was raised by his uncle, who is a cruel and rude man. He treated him like a servant and as soon as he turned 18 he was thrown out, which is the best thing which happened in his life. Because of this Alexander lacked in understanding the meaning of true love. He is a carefree and mysterious guy, but later in the story, he changed. He is also friendly, but he hated Ingrid on their first meeting.

Also, this is my first romance book and there must be many mistakes in this, so I would like to request you to either tell me politely about my mistakes or neither at all. Please feel free to give me helpful advices and feedback. And I beg you to give me some songs you have written, so I can add them to my book. As payment, I will mention your name in my book.

I hope you enjoy it,

Thank you