~Alexander~

"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience."– Eleanor Roosevelt.

I read this quote on one of the walls and I totally agree with it. I have been travelling all around London and had met many different people. I still remember an old man who is 95, but he loves his wife so much that he would go and visit her grave each day. Such a foolish thing to do! I mean who the hell in their right mind would go to meet someone who is dead. Come On man she is gone. Move ahead.

There on my stay in a hotel, I met a person who had 10 girlfriends. Well, yes I know I don't believe in true love and all that but still...I don't believe in this type of enjoyment too.

Now there was this man too. He used to shoplift from supermarkets and then he went to orphanage or shelter homes then give them all the things he has steal. Huh...what category of kindness is this?

And there was this one madame Lintta or something who always used to find sick animals from the street and take them to the vet.

Also, there was an old lady who thought she was the queen of England. Now I think its time to go and explore out of London.

Note from the author:

Dear friends,

Please comment and vote. Give me advice. Also if you can write songs provide me with some so I can add in my book. I will mention your name in my book. Thankyou @trya_wright for pointing out some mistakes.

Thank You