~Ingrid~

I woke up from a very beautiful dream, remembering what had happened last night. Those lousy people didn't even notice me first. I thought I won't be able to sing, but then I saw Alex smile and Suddenly came up with a song. Well whatever it was, it was last night and YAY! today if everything will go accordingly, I will reach Edinburgh and then to my singing career. I was dressing up again when I heard this loud type of knock on my door.

"Hey Ingrid, Still asleep. Don't wanna go to Edinburgh? " Alex shouted from outside.

"Coming," I shouted back.

I quickly dressed and rushed outside. Then we head to the kitchen to have breakfast. After that back into the car for our last journey together.

It was a beautiful summer day. Clouds of every shape and size could be seen in the light blue sky. A light breeze caresses my face as I lean out of the window from the truck.

"It is a nice day, right?" I asked Alex.

"Yeah, a nice one," he replied smiling.

At least he smiles now. 

I took out my phone. It was 3:00 pm and according to Alex, we can reach Edinburgh at 6 pm. Well, then 3 hours left.

                                                      **************************************

The ride was beautiful. We met quite a lot of customers. If I  can say that I was having fun on my last day. It was 5 pm according to my phone and I can say that I have 5 messages. I opened them and read them one by one :

The first one was from some clothes brand. 

The second one belongs to Lily: Hey Ingrid 

How is your journey going? Have you Reached Edinburgh??? Please update me up.

The third one was an alert (Which usually give fake messages) message: Good morning, everybody! Hope you are fine. We want to tell you that a mad prisoner had escaped from the central jail. Beware he is out there somewhere!   

Duh! Ignore, Tomorrow they will be saying that sorry it was a mistake. no prisoner has escaped. 

The fourth message was from 'GOS': 

Dear Singer,

It is to report you that because of some reason our concert will be taken in Paris, France. We will be happy to receive you on 20 May 2020 And our concert will be on 21 May 2020. Sorry for this error.

Lisa Manko 

Generation of singers.

Oops! I think I am cursed because I can't be happy about anything. Now the problem was how to tell Alex about this. Now that I am only halfway to Edinburgh, they have sent me a very dreadful message.

"Hey, what happened?" Alex asked noticing that I have been staring at my mobile for like an hour. 

Hey, why does he seem so nice? How should I tell him?

"N...Nothing," I said Nodding my head... Oh sorry shaking my head.

He made those suspicious eyes on me," Are you sure?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. 

" Soon we will go to Edinburgh. Getting jitters, huh?" he looked at me again.