~Alexander~

In my opinion, to live a splendid life a person needs a big car and a huge house. I am one of those lucky person to have both.

 I am one of those lucky person to have both

A huge Home: My small flat.

A big car: A double Decker bus which leaves me to my café

Yeah, Yeah I know... Lol...

My parents died when I was just 7 in a plane crash leaving me a small fortune of somewhat 2000 pounds, which was all they have. I was adopted by my cruel uncle, my only relative who threw me out as soon as I turn 18. And believe me, it was the best day of my life. I took a small job in a café to earn enough money to buy a small car. Today was my last day in London, the place of my birth and now I have enough money to pursue my dream of adventure and fun. I have successfully passed my driving test and my friend James has helped me purchase an old truck.

" That's all that can come from this much," he had said

Now was the time to leave my huge houses and my big car.

My plan:

I will give a ride to some people on my way and work in a hotel or some sort of restaurant to earn money.  

James met me to say his last farewell as I start the engine of my old truck and went out on my well-planned adventure. When I was a child, mother always said to pursue your dreams first, then think about money, for you can not do a job well if you only do it for money. Who knows what type of adventure I will meet on my way? My father always says that once you have meet your true love -- you will do anything for it even leave your passion. Well, I may not be sure if I will meet my true love? I think I don't agree with my father point of view. 

Let me tell you, I will never leave my passion for adventure and settle to get married.

Note from the author:

Dear friends,

Please comment and vote. Give me advice. Also, if you can write songs provide me with some, so I can add in my book. I will mention your name in my book.

Thank You