~Alexander~

I was in the cafe, getting an extremely creamy coffee, when I saw this lady, standing near my truck. I sat there and drank my coffee thinking she is just a passerby. But when she didn't move ahead, I thought she must be a passenger. I went out to tell her that I don't drive after 6:00 since at that time I try to find an affordable hotel to rest, but she won't listen to me and then suddenly she grabbed my hand.

"Listen, I don't drive at night," I told her

" I don't care, I want to get Edinburgh as soon as possible," she yelled at me, yanking madly at my arm.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I will get you to Edinburgh as soon as possible but I will charge a double fare." I told her and she agreed.

I helped her to load her old battered suitcase on the back of my truck. She took only a case with her as she sat on the back seat. (My truck is 4 doors.) I filled my truck with petrol from the nearby petrol station and went on a long journey to Edinburgh. After an hour of uncomfortable silence, she spoke." So...when will we reach Edinburgh?." she asked.

And let me tell you I was in no mood to start off this topic."8 hours, if we don't meet any traffic," I replied in the sharpest way possible.

We soon arrived in a place with forest beside us, and as the night grows and the whole moon comes insight, we were encountered by the voice of wild and savage animals.

"Can't we go a little faster?" she whispered.

"No sorry. This is the fastest speed we can go in."I lied, driving my truck at the lowest possible speed.

After a few minutes, my truck jerked and stop.

"Uh...what was that?" she asked.

I went out of the truck and open the bonnet. One of the wire was extremely damaged, well what do you expect from an old truck. To add to the misery, it started to rain. 

"What happened?" she came out of the truck.

"A wire is extremely damaged and we have to call a mechanic tomorrow," I told her sharply.

"Well what do you expect from an old rusty truck," she said angrily.

"It is not the fault of my truck. It is yours. If only I haven't met you today, I would be back on my warm bed sleeping soundly." I said in the most irritable way.

"Excuse me, Mister. You are a driver and your job is to drive me ar Edinburgh. It is you who should be conscious of his truck." she yelled.

"Well, no I am not a driver which you have booked. I am just an adventurer minding my own business and giving sensible people rides to earn some money. and if you remember I told you that I don't drive at night" I yelled at her too.

"Well then, I am sorry to disturb you. and I am going on my own way."She said furiously.

"Yeah, like I will stop you," I said after her.

She picked up her case and went inside the deep dark forest.

Note from the author:

Dear friends,

Please comment and vote. Give me advice. Also if you can write songs provide me with some so I can add in my book. I will mention your name in my book.

Thank You